[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"The English and the Qatari are overtly and unconstestably

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

>"The English and the Qatari are overtly and unconstestably imperial agents of Americano-Zionist domination, and i go further, Ramadan is a reformer of islam, we know he is part of the project of global domination, to do what has been done for us Catholics, a Vatican II of Islam, because in fact the globalist empire which will sold itself by the great Israel and the world capital in Jerusalem will have to manage regardless a muslim world, and this muslim world will be managed by the establishment of a small caliphate, caliphate completely under Americano-Zionist banking control, and i think Tariq Ramadan is the man who has been chosen to come up with this Vatican II of Islam which will correspond to what has been for us the integral submission of Catholicism and what it represents to, how would i say, to the masonic values and the masonic universalism which is the substract of the globalist empire and which for us is the total betrayal of the evangiles and that for which the Christ came, because the Christ came to, how would i say, denounce the Sanhedrin and the Levites as traitors and elite that turned around a divine promise into, how would i say, satanic inversion, this is clearly said in the acts of the apostles and the evangiles, i think the role of Ramadan, i am a little ... i extrapolate, is finally, to prepare with his work, finally, theologico-modernisto-amphigorical, which in my opinion has more to see with talmudic sales-speech than with the sane islamic exegese ..."
t. Alain Soral (pbuh)
What is your opinion /int/, do you agree with the most influential French philosopher of the 21st century ?
Insane bullshiter, or the voice of a generation ?
>>
zionism or islam, it's all desert bullshit
>>
File: pI-rWGBQ.jpg (24KB, 400x256px) Image search: [Google]
pI-rWGBQ.jpg
24KB, 400x256px
>>77571815
t. overtly and unconstestably an imperial agent of Americano-Zionist domination
>>
>>77571772
Don't you mean Americano-Anglo domination?

The Jews are agents of the Anglo. Always has been, always will be.
>>
>>77572138
it's the other way around obviously since jews existed before anglos and jews will exist after anglos
>>
Allah Sarouel begone
>>
>>77571772
>>/pol/
>>
>>77572373
>>77572446
>implying this isn't totally relevant to the discussion of international cultures
sure is more relvant than your shit meme threads up right now, like there's "tfw no gf" thread, "do you like bionicles" thread, civilization 5 thread, some chinks complaining about their life, a thread about how people wash their ass on the toilet ...

this thread is more interesting than 99% of the other shit on this board right now prove me wrong
>>
>>77572741
I come here only for the feels, if I want to talk about how jews are controlling the world I'm going to /pol/.
>>
>>77572813
well i am not since /pol/ is crap with morons who have a very low attention span, not to mention they are 99% american, pretty sure they wouldn't even read this kind of post at all
i'd go post that on /his/ instead but they have jewish mods who would ban me

so /int/ it is for me
>>
>>77571772
what is his views on macron and current political situation?
what is OP's views on macron and current political situation?
>>
>>77571772
>most influential
>philosopher
lol
>>
>>77573202
>what is his views on macron and current political situation?
basically he's the devil, illuminati, elected with 66.6%, going to instate proper dictatorship and so on
much worse than hollande since he's actually competent

that being said with that whole authoritarianism thing of macron, he recently went on about how he's a goy after all and maybe he's megalomaniac enough to want to cross his masters like putin, as he has fucked a few people that helped him already

>what is OP's views on macron and current political situation?
idk i'm just one man trying to make enough money and survive all this shit, i have no idea what is actually happening behind the scenes and i'm just looking at it with curiosity
>>
>>77571772
*gets his balls licked by a dog*
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.