[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Europeans let all migrants into their land unfiltered >it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

>Europeans let all migrants into their land unfiltered
>it's all old guys between the ages of 18-60
>eventually there's no more people migrating to Europe
>all migrants that were leaving their country made it into Europe
>now Europe has its wonderful diverse land of migrant men. Finally diversity they say.
>years later the natives are sick of all the inevitable violent crimes and rapes committed by the migrants.
>but the migrants have taken over due to unfiltered progress
>Europeans must leave their once called homeland to find a place in the world to call home and be safe
>now it is them who are migrants and need a safe land to "diversify"
>after being rejected by countless countries due to their policies of not accepting huge nuber of applications at one time the Europeans have one place left to go
>the land of Africa where they took in so many of their "refugees " (remember military aged men from 18-60"
>government refuses to let them into Africa because they're a risk and they don't want white people (remeber they actually still behead and kill white people there)
>the once proud Europeans reduced to vagrants
>they decide to take over the land by force
>conquer africa.
>slaughter all the dumb tribals and government officials because Europeans had superior firepower (there are no African men left to defend their country)
Now a new Haven for the Europeans.
>they see that the land is so disgustingly underdeveloped because fucking retard Africans still have tribes and shun technology
>they build on the land over time developing into a strong country because of the rich resources that are untouched until now
>become a world superpower joining the un under the name of new Europe
>suddenly all the Africans who left their home are angry and want their land back.
>fucking retard Europeans hold up signs that say "refugees welcome"
>>
>>77558810
If europeans become refugees, then Brazil will take them in with open arms!
European refugees welcome!
Please whiten my country!
I want to be honorary white.
>>
>>77558935
brazil is nice if it didn't have disease ridden mosquitoes desu
>>
>>77559220
Ohh honey, that's the least of our problems.
>>
OP obviously forgot the Chinese superpower.

China would take over the world including resources in Africa
>>
File: 1491072501711.jpg (46KB, 633x699px) Image search: [Google]
1491072501711.jpg
46KB, 633x699px
>It's another "American str9 outta /pol/ giving his intellectual future prediction of Europe" episode
>>
>>77559326
Marx was an antisemite himself.
>>
>>77558810
what a bunch of nonsene, euros will never be refugees, why would white women want to run from diverse men???
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.