[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It's a CAPTCHA where the images fade whenever you click

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1445206368138.jpg (101KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
1445206368138.jpg
101KB, 1024x904px
>It's a CAPTCHA where the images fade whenever you click them
Why is this allowed? It's literally impossible to complete.
>>
>>77553071
>he doesn't have the pass
it's worth it
>>
You are helping Google's AI learn to see
Do it, it may reward you by sparing your pathetic life

Is legacy captcha still a thing?
>>
I remember this one time I got into a heated argument with some retard on /ck/ and he was all smug and I typed up a storm giving him a piece of my mind then I got one of those captchas and I just left thread
>>
>>77553122
>Is legacy captcha still a thing?
Yes, I switched to this 2 days ago when google made their captchas more time-consuming for no reason.
>>
>>77553071
just switch captcha in the settings
>>
>>77553122
>Is legacy captcha still a thing?
Yeah. I recently switch back to the oft rage inducing newer Captcha after near breaking my keyboard dealing with the legacy Captcha. I swear, they have gone and fucked it up in order to push more people to use the image based one. It was getting to the point where the word would fail, despite being right, or the word would be mush, 19 out of 20 times.
Fucking infuriating. A while back I was hit with a kana/kanji mixed captcha on a site while trying to download a few things and it worked a million times better than the shit we use.
Really wish Hiroyuki would get rid of that google shit already. There are hundreds of alternative captcha services out there that both stop mass bot spam and don't require a thousand fucking answers to be able to post. Sometimes it becomes to frustrating and mentally draining that by the time you are done making a million attempts, freshing the page multiple times because it fucked up and won't load properly, that by the time you can post, all you can do is call the anon a cunt and hate your life even more.

moot ruined everything, the dumb goon cunt
>>
>>77553293
Wew
But still the image captcha we have now is a fucking abomination, and specially when the fading images WONT STOP APPEARING
And even if you make a mistake it doesnt stop you there, it makes you keep clicking just to tell you to fuck off you made a mistake 1500 images ago
>>
People need to see this thread
>>
>>77553293
Moot insisted on using reCaptcha because he claimed it was the only captcha provider that has enough bandwidth to handle 4chan's site traffic.
>>
And if you didn't know how reCaptcha works, it's tied to your IP address and if you get the Captchas wrong, it punishes your IP by making them more difficult. The more Captchas you get correct, the easier they become.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.