[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people get so offended when Whites speak against immigration

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5

File: drake.jpg (234KB, 2025x1350px) Image search: [Google]
drake.jpg
234KB, 2025x1350px
Why do people get so offended when Whites speak against immigration into Europe? I'm asking here because /pol/ will just blame the Jews and the /his/ mods deleted my post.

For example, in my country (South Africa) a popular opinion is that most of the Whites should return to Europe. I'm on board with that because they hold a disproportionate amount wealth and cultural influence and have transformed the country to suit themselves, rather than the 80% ethno-cultural majority. There's no hate behind it, it's simply that our two groups are all but foreigners (even in language) and should have agency over ourselves instead of one over the other.

I don't think it's a controversial opinion, but now most people who would agree with me on that will go on to say that the world should do the same to White countries. Why? Surely this will only end the same way as our situation. And besides that it just isn't right, it seems likes it's based on resentment. But it can't be that simple can it?
>>
File: images (54).jpg (17KB, 341x431px) Image search: [Google]
images (54).jpg
17KB, 341x431px
>>77551958

From Asian views this sounds very hypocritical.

Nobody asked to Native Americans for being "culturally enriched". Europeans don't respect borders historically speaking.
>>
Immigration isn't colonial exploitation.
>>
>>77552041
Sure but I'm asking about Europe's situation today. I'm no fan of colonial countries like my own. Hypocrisy doesn't justify further hypocrisy in response.
>>
Perhaps because Europeans are the ones who incessantly pontificate about >muh classical liberalism and >muh yoomin rights. Imposing racial restrictions runs counter to their preachy rhetoric.
>>
>>77552075
No but it will have the same displacing effect in a few generations.
>>
>>77552087
an eye for an eye
>>
File: nelson-mandela-headshot-500px.jpg (63KB, 500x430px) Image search: [Google]
nelson-mandela-headshot-500px.jpg
63KB, 500x430px
>>77552114
You can't be serious. You're also a colonial FFS.
>>
>>77552097
I can't see how maintaining cultural sovereignty is incompatible with human rights.
>>
>>77552226
I can't see how a wine-gargling, baguette-munching Parisian pâtissier whose parents immigrated from Algeria is a threat to France's cultural sovereignty.
>>
>>77551958
Because of human rights and humanitarian bullshit. I agree that white south african should leave because niggers will eventually hunt them down
>>
>>77552315
That's largely a fantasy though. Look at any majority, or near-majority migrant area in Europe and it will seem like a different country. Even third and fourth generation migrants hang on to enough of their ancestor's culture that they remain distinct.
>>
>>77551958
>created the country to suit themselves

Fix'd
>>
They're victims of an anti-white guilt and shaming campaign that's been going on since the end of ww2. Tacit disapproval of men, masculinity, conservative beliefs, ... and so on.

It's just starting to boil up though.
>>
>>77552370
>That's largely a fantasy though
I normally don't post >>>/pol/ but you _really_ write like a /pol/yp who hasn't left his basement in years yet feels knowledgeable about the state of affairs half a world away because you spend 12 hours a day reading international shitposts on an Uzbek cactus farming forum.
Have you ever considered that the near-majority migrant areas are the way they are because of selection bias? You don't spot the ones who have integrated successfully because they don't live in those shitholes.
>>
>>77552512
Yeah yeah, they shouldn't have excluded the natives man.

>>77552518
You can see my flag, yes? I have regular, first hand experience with this sort of clash between cultures. /pol/ is shit and full of Americans who over-simplify everything and we wuz (to user their term) over the Nazis because they're all plebs who've never actually met a Jew.

The issue with what you're saying though, is that the vast majority of migrants in any country live inside the cities, which is precisely where these areas I'm talking about are. Yes that's selection bias, but it's biased in favour of the majority, so it's irrelevant in this discussion.
>>
>>77552514
This makes some sense but the so-called silent majority in Western countries with high immigration seem fairly conservative. Take Trump's election or Brexit for example. Liberal Whites are almost religiously convicted to their beliefs though, I see that here too, and they're also the ones who take offence the most.
>>
>>77552638
>the natives

Absolutely useless when it came to creating a country
>>
>>77552734
That doesn't justify their exclusion though. The European colonists knew exactly what they were doing and what they were depriving them of, so there was no excuse.
>>
>>77551958
It's pretty acceptable actually you don't get 1/3rd of the voters while having offensive opinions
Or like 1/2 of the voters if you count the conservatives

It's not 10% like 20 years ago

Never had problems expressing my opinions irl even with non-white, i think it's the brown people on 4chan that are very butthurt in general mostly
>>
>>77552822
>what they were depriving them of

Living like savages. Blacks have to be ruled and kept in line. If they are not, Zimbabwe happens.
>>
it's only a problem for whites to advocate this in the americas, africa, and australia

whites restricting immigration on their own turf is fine
>>
>>77551958
Ethnostates have no place in the modern world, basically. If people want that, they should isolate themselves and support their own society without relying on contemporary international trade. Otherwise they're being hypocrites.

Before nations like Japan, Australia and China are brought up: their strict immigration policies are bound in a system of skills based values. While may be overwhelmingly homozygous, ethnically, it isn't the product of racial policies.

It isn't a true ethnostate if you are relying on labour, technical skills, etc. of other nations beyond your ethnic scope. That means no imports. Want a nation to your own, support it on your own.

Those who want that tribal shit should know what is actually like to live in a pre-modern world.
>>
>>77552900
Where do you draw the line? Outside of bizarro world, USA, "white" nations have undergone thousands of years of war and still harbour resentments.
Do the English, Scots, Irish and Welsh all kick each other put of their respective nations? What we know as Europe is a complete mess of "white" nations with recent border and ethnic conflicts. Good fucking luck trying to get each other to agree on ethnic and political lines of separation as a means of kicking people out of said nations.

This should illustrate just how poorly thought out your position is, anon.
>>
>>77552879
I see, I suspected the outrage was amplified online.

>>77553031
I disagree. You can do business with someone without inviting them into your home. Additionally, my focus is more on culture, and culture is (at least still today) mostly tied to ethnicity. Cultural change in a country affects everyone in it regardless of their consent, much like how architecture imposes on every day life.

You also have to take human nature into account. There are no multicultural countries, not even my "Rainbow Nation". Everywhere different cultures exist so do borders, here the country is divided into ethnically homogeneous communities.
>>
>>77553125
The cultural differences between European nations aren't nearly as big as between Europe and the rest of the world. That said, nobody should be displaced from where they are today, and that includes by way of mass immigration.

I'm only in favour of Whites leaving this country because I think there's a dangerous resentment among rural types growing towards them. There's no good solution here.
>>
>>77553222
I think you're protecting the nature of your country on to countries with very different circumstances.

Here you see ethnic communities disperse after 2 or so generations. I'd say this is because of the nature of our immigration, as >>77553031 said is skills based, which reduces economic disparity.
>>
>>77553480
>>77553222
this is bullshit. having a skill-based policy doesn't stop some ethnic groups from being ethnocentric and nepotistic.

examples in America: Jews and Indians
>>
File: 1498712612521.gif (44KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1498712612521.gif
44KB, 1024x768px
Afrikaners seeking to leave south africa should migrate to california
Here you will be safe and comfy
>>
>>77553511
I didn't say that it stops it, also I'm referring to Australia, Which is almost culturally homogeneous, thus completely different to the USA.

That being said the Jewish community is quite ethnocentric, it just not very culturally different.
>>
>>77553222
>I see, I suspected the outrage was amplified online.
The people on far right or far left are the only ones assrattled enough to reply most of the time. There's an illusion at play.
>>
>>77553480
Yeah that's fair. Your cities still do have quite visible cultural minorities though don't they? I often read about Mosques, Jewish schools and Chinese immigrants who can't even speak English.

Besides that though, if your immigrants are mostly being successfully integrated, the situation in Europe's not quite the same. Over there the migrants have a high enough birth rate relative to the native population that they'll become the cultural majority before they even have time to integrate.
>>
>>77552891
>deys wassnt doin anythin wit da land so wes had to fuck dem over
>sheiit we dindu nuffin
Wh*tes are the biggest dindus in history
>>
I support your position OP
t. strasserist
>>
>>77551958
are you still here
>>
>>77552518

When you look at Muslim youth in Europe I would say 8/10 are not properly integrated.
>>
>>77551958
Dude, I could care less if Westerners sent all non-Whites out of their countries. Just stop calling us subhumans and stuff.
>>
>>77555779
I am now.
>>
>>77554160
The cities do have cultural minorities, but they are largely new immigrants or the first generation.

The mosques historically haven't been a problem but I've heard that the more recent Muslim immigrants have been more traditional which could hamper integration.

The Jewish community is quite ethnocentric and the Jewish schools probably encourage this, but they are culturally Australian.

Where I live the Chinese are the most obvious minority, from my experience most born here have started to integrate, but there are a lot of new immigrants who haven't. Those who can't speak English are mostly old people who've come to live with their children or foreign students who are still learning.

These groups (excluding the Jewish) are all quite new so it's hard to tell if they'll integrate.

Don't think that Europeans will become minorities in their own countries, but I don't think that the migrants will ever integrate fully.
>>
>>77551958
Because we made bad experience with having racists in power.

>For example, in my country (South Africa) a popular opinion is that most of the Whites should return to Europe. I'm on board with that because they hold a disproportionate amount wealth and cultural influence and have transformed the country to suit themselves, rather than the 80% ethno-cultural majority.
And this is just as retarded. You are ruled by racist populists and you are no better than the whites who blame all their problems on "muh jews"
>>
>>77551958

just butthurted SJW
i still don't get why Europeans haven't booted them all of their lands
>>
>>77555979

So much this. I wouldn't give a shit about whites or what they do. The same reason I don't give a shit to Koreans and Japanese.

The main difference between Japanese and European they don't stop shitting on everyone. They feel superior and they are a bunch of assholes. Just look at /pol/.
>>
>>77555979
shut up subhuman
>>
I'd be cool with that. Africa for Africans Europe for Europeans.

It's too late for the american continents, so they can stay immigration continents.
>>
why couldn't Europeans just not rape and pillage the world
>>
>>77564031
Because it belongs to us.
>>
>>77551958
I wonder why americans do this desu.
They should care more about their own continent.
>>
>>77551958
Sounds like the opposite situation to Europe. Or perhaps the situation that Europe will get into if the migrant numbers build too high and flood the streets with the poor and homeless.

Ethno states are completely stupid. I totally agree with >>77553031

Immigration is probably the biggest national concern following security/economy. If you bring in tons of poor unskilled people from a certain group you're going to have problems.

If south africa became an ethno-state and kicked all the whites out, they'd have massive problems and become a failed state like half the other african countries.

BTW please send all your hard-working white saffers to Australia if they get booted out.
>>
>>77554271
>have no paper saying the land is yours
>cry when people proclaim it theirs
>>
>>77552114
Makes the whole world blind
>>
File: germany_yes.jpg (66KB, 640x493px) Image search: [Google]
germany_yes.jpg
66KB, 640x493px
>>77558224
>>
>>77552518
New worlders have no say in these matters. Your countries have no history and were multicultural from the beginning, they are not nation states but simply states.
>>77551958
Hitler used (extreme) nationalism during WW2 and fought more liberal oriented countries. He lost and thus nationalism is a taboo ever since in the west. If Hitler won, american capitalism/liberalism and soviet communism would be taboo ideologies.
>>
>>77566275
Typical Köln cuck. Köln is looking more and more like a total shithole by every day passing. Hordes of rapefugees combined with tons of retarded SJW sluts.

Nuke it, but please spare the Köln doom church.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.