[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The UK is probably the worst western/developed country on earth.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

File: 1491248178580.png (121KB, 879x755px) Image search: [Google]
1491248178580.png
121KB, 879x755px
The UK is probably the worst western/developed country on earth.

>tiny houses that are connected to each other on treeless grim streets that cost a literal fortune
>architectural mess as everything older than 60 years old seems to have been demolished and replaced with grey commie blocks and warehouse shopping areas
>almost all economic activity is concentrated in london at the expense of the rest of the country
>draconian government, and servile, easily-led populace
>the british dream is to ascend according to the class-system and people still view everything through the vector of class
>raised monolingual at school, and vast swathes of the populace are unable to do even simple calculus becuase maths isn't mandatory after age 16.
>brexit is realistically only going to make a lot of things worse and already groceries are starting to get very epxensive
>country where you get taxed a lot but don't receive much benefit from that (in europe you get a lot of gibsmedat for a lot of tax, in america you get little but you aren't taxed much)

i wish i had grew up in a green suburban area in america or australia, or at least in an orderly, neat and cultured part of europe like the netherlands or scandinavia, even france is comfier than here.
>>
Yeah, I think the U.S. are pretty shit-tier desu, but I'm glad I wasn't born in the U.K.
>>
>>77545590
i go on google-map streetview around shitty little boring towns in the US and think 'at least they have big houses and trees'
>>
>>77545568
if there is one thing that is for sure then it's the fact that every place on earth can be a paradise with the right attitude.
>>
File: muh dick.jpg (355KB, 2312x901px) Image search: [Google]
muh dick.jpg
355KB, 2312x901px
>>77545568
Everyday I wake up and my mind is blown that this moribund wasteland of a country used to preside over a quarter of the globe.

>>77545631
Shitty little boring towns in the US are the best towns in the world. It's a beautiful country.
>>
File: york.jpg (173KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
york.jpg
173KB, 1280x853px
>>77545568
>>architectural mess as everything older than 60 years old seems to have been demolished and replaced with grey commie blocks and warehouse shopping areas

This really pissed me off when I went to London tbch. Who's idea was it to mix shitty modern glass dildo buildings with beautiful old ones and create a frankenstein-city? Thankfully based York at least has consistent architecture.
>>
>>77545568
Move to the Fucklands
>>
>>77546784
>move from one damp wind-swept rathole to another damp wind-swept rathole
I'll pass.
>>
>>77546816
Move to Patagonia, buy cheap land and live off gibsmedat because foreigner

Then cross to Chile to buy cheap stuff.

Or directly go to Chile
>>
Assuming this isn't a Yank on a proxy (highly likely) feel free to fuck off and leave
>>
File: chicago-old-and-new.jpg (319KB, 747x1177px) Image search: [Google]
chicago-old-and-new.jpg
319KB, 747x1177px
>>77546689
Mixing old and new isn't always bad
>>
>>77547621
>20th century building
>old
>>
>>77545568
>and vast swathes of the populace are unable to do even simple calculus becuase maths isn't mandatory after age 16.

I learned calculus and shit like that in school and I have never used it after graduating nor do I remember anyhting about it. There is no point learning anything a bit more complicated when it comes to math, if you are not going to need it during your college studies.
>>
wew..

is it really that bad?
>>
File: Untitled.png (47KB, 587x217px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
47KB, 587x217px
>>raised monolingual at school
go be a rorke someplace else
>>
>>77545568
Hello Rasheed.
>>
File: Oxford University London.jpg (123KB, 768x512px) Image search: [Google]
Oxford University London.jpg
123KB, 768x512px
>>77545568
t. povvo who lives a shit area

pic related, its unironically where i live
>>
>>77545568
AT LEAST YOU LIVE IN EUROPE
>>
>>77545568
>>77545590
>>77545631
>>77546539
fuck off yank
>>
>>77550984
>Cucksford Jewniversity
>>
>>77550984
You live in the university?
Those aren't even dorms
>>
File: drunk-brits-4311.jpg (66KB, 431x233px) Image search: [Google]
drunk-brits-4311.jpg
66KB, 431x233px
I like the UK tbqh. I would like to live there, preferably in southern England but not London.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.