[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>casually mention I'm drinking coffee >15+ (You)s

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

>casually mention I'm drinking coffee
>15+ (You)s of "American ''''coffee''''"
>express an opinion about cheese
>20+ (You)s of "American ''''''''cheese""""
>post any beer at all
>"MUH MICROBREWERIES MUH MICROBREWERIES"

Don't you guys ever get tired of obsessing over us?
>>
shut up fatty
>>
>>77540640
Europeans drink coffee and tea black and pretend like they like it to seem culturally superior to others.
>>
File: 1464849010681.jpg (23KB, 352x356px) Image search: [Google]
1464849010681.jpg
23KB, 352x356px
>>77540711
We don't need to pretend though
>>
File: frappe.jpg (31KB, 410x307px) Image search: [Google]
frappe.jpg
31KB, 410x307px
Greek """coffee"""
>>
>American ''''baits''''
>>
>>77542237
Delicious. A drop of baileys and its perfect
>>
>>77542237
This is the true coffepill
Everything else is subhuman coffee
>>
>>77540640
Well you either eat tasteless shit that looks like plastic (your cheese) or drink a gallon of sweet milky shit (your "coffee").
Hard to not get triggered when you actually know good from bad.
>>
>>77542641
>proceeds to eat frogs
>>
>>77542732
Never done it as it's actually not common at all to eat frog legs, but i heard it's quite good and taste like chicken.
>>
>>77542818
Liar. I have been to Nice and everyone in the city was diving for frogs and they ate them raw.
>>
>Euros claim America has no culture
>Ask Euros to explain what culture is
>They start listing off cheeses
>>
>>77542908
>america's turn to list chesses
>can't
>>
>>77540640
Do you have an pics of that girl but with a cock in her mouth?
>>
>>77542237
This is actually good.
>>
>>77542963
Not funny or appropriate. Grow up.
>>
>make post insulting any euro country
>multiple countries join in defense
and they say you all hate the EU. you euros defend each other lol
>>
>>77543543
>making post insulting any american country
>us flag join in defence
>>
>>77543579
maybe mexico but lol nice lies. i could insult you and some fucker from norway would probably defend you. euros got to stick together i guess lolo
>>
>>77543195
cringe
>>
>>77543651
back of from the denbtnick, päl
>>
>>77543651
>maybe mexico
>implying canada won't defend
>implying
>>
>>77543651
That actually sounds nice, argies will only defend urugayans, other than that we will join of the grilling of any south american country
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.