[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is America the only country on Earth where the mentally ill stroll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

File: q2btqae5bdlx.png (17KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
q2btqae5bdlx.png
17KB, 900x900px
Is America the only country on Earth where the mentally ill stroll down the streets yelling their heads off about whatever they feel like?
>>
>>77540064
No, the rest of the world started copying you on that too
>>
>>77540064
France, North Korea, Russia, and Syria all put someone in charge that has Megalomania
>>
>>77540064
there was a black lady that would walk by our store, she was always yelling crazy shit at her imaginary friend.
>bitch I kill you
>shut the fuck up woman
>I'm gonna get my knife
>best stay out muh way bitch
>motherfucker I slap da shit out you

One day I said I was going to talk to her, all my coworkers got scared.
I say "hi, how are you?, She smiles and says "good sweetie, how are you?.
Then as she walks away she goes back to...
>shut up bitch, he ain't going wiff you
>>
>that feel when turning into one of those people
>>
File: 1496846233330.jpg (17KB, 559x556px) Image search: [Google]
1496846233330.jpg
17KB, 559x556px
>>77540298
kek
>>
>>77540298
>interrupting a shaman at her work

ballsy motherfucker
>>
>>77540064
some old lady in a library in America randomly turned called me a bollywood nigger among other things in an expletive filled rant, I didn't say anything tho, it was pretty creative.

Oh and don't even get me started on the crap I've seen waiting for my bus at school
>>
>>77540383
>>77540369
It's called schizophrenia or some other phycosis
Summon sundanon and he will tell you
In future avoid them while they are off there meds
Shit is daingrous
>>
>>77540064
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brMK8qy1kUI
>>
>>77540495
It was okay, I had a box cutter.
>>
Nope we have them here in Sweden as well.
The "Jesus Lady" i Stockholm is quite famous here. Seen here a couple times, screaming her lungs out and chasing people.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hink68INFRQ
>>
I do it all the time, and because I have bachelors' in both science and social science it's like http://www.theonion.com/article/raving-lunatic-obviously-took-some-advanced-physic-1145
>>
>>77540676
Aw fuck not her... She chased me and my friend away from a coffee shop. Literally everyone sitting outside left because of her.
>>
>>77540676
Entertainment while you wait for your train
>>
>>77540772
>Entertainment
Until she starts following you and goes into overdrive.
>>
>>77540064
at least your country is the fattest country
>>
>>77540807
Does she ever touch people?
>>
>>77540495
It's literally not dangerous
In overall terms schizos are less likely to commit violent crime than the rest of the population. Anon's scenario where she flipped straight to being pleasant and back to telling her imaginary friend to fuck off is what to expect.
>>
>>77540812
ur country is the flattest country cos it got nuked lol
>>
In the Netherlands mentally ill people that are a danger can be locked up indefinitely against their will.

Insulting a person is also illegal (if the person files charges). So if a mentally ill person insults a cop he might be gone.
>>
>>77540835
>Does she ever touch people?
Yep. She chases people, tries to take their phones and headphones etc. She hates technology. Been trapped in a subway train with her, bloody hell.. She was literally in peoples faces trying to take their stuff.
She gets arrested all the time but always show up again.
>>
File: 1478690038213.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1478690038213.gif
3MB, 320x240px
>>77540930
>Insulting a person is also illegal (if the person files charges)
>>
>>77540835
She got smacked in the face when she tried to grab a little kid in central Stockholm. Screaming something about "jesus hates children who masturbates"... The kid was like 5..
She's one of those regulars you see all the time.
>>
>>77540939
Aw shit, that's not funny, she needs to stay at a hospital of some kind.
If she does that to the wrong person she will get fucked up.

>>77540930
>Insulting a person is also illegal
What is a good Dutch insult?
I want to see if I can get arrested there.
>>
>>77540880
btw why do Maltese say "Malu~~~<3" when they see something qute?
>>
>>77540974
Insulting the King can also result in.. unforeseen consequences.

A few years ago some guy insulting the Dutch king by throwing a tealight towards his car and missing.
The guy was declared mentally and ready to be locked up forever.
Lucky for him it was shown after two years in appeal that he was not mentally ill, so he could be released again.
>>
>>77540930
This is true in most places
In reality in anglo legal systems even with the death penalty a lawyer is never going to tell you to "plead insanity" unless you want to spend the rest of your life doped to the gills in a prison's medical annexe.
>>
Marokkaan
>>
>>77541111
was meant for >>77541042

>>77541091
Pleasing insanity for a violent crime is also a bad idea here.
>>
>>77541057
>throwing a tealight towards his car
That is more than words, so it is more than an insult
>>
>>77541111
>Marokkaan
You mean Like Moroccan?
I tossed one of those faggots into a canal in winter.
>>
>>77541160
*pleading
>>
File: 1500651522202.png (87KB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1500651522202.png
87KB, 3000x3000px
>>77540477
Do tell
>>
>>77541166
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUFgFJGj7aI
>>
There's a dude in my town people call Pinnen (the stick). Some old alcoholic fuck who has lost his mind. Walks around town all day drunk, getting his dick out in public, pissing on cars and humping objects like cars and benches.
Real fucking creep. Called the cops on him once when he was jerking off outside the library but saw him the next day anyways..
>>
>>77541231
>heard black lady telling black bus driver that cops are killing blacks to harvest melanin
>same black lady yelling about some milk conspiracy, pulled up uncultured milk on her phone and said something like "milk for baby cows not baby humans"
>white old druggy dude looking at random people saying gibberish ie "sandnigger what you looking at"
>white old druggy dude doing similar thing but lying down on the bench. his bus (and mine) came and I saw out my window him cursing because he missed it
>old white druggy woman asked me for directions to the PCH, she was nice tho, after I helped here she went and harassed some asian chick idk what about tho

cops usually come after 5-10 minutes
America bus culture is nice, you see something new everyday, /b/ irl, I'm sure you'd like it.

>>77541031
I think the same lady lives in my home town.
>>
>>77541166
A regular insult probably nets you a 500 euro fine. If you let it go to court you could spend a month in prison. The maximum punishment is 5 years.

But mentally ill people usually get put into psychiatric care. This could shorten your sentence in theory, because the psychiatrists are able to let you go. But after a few years they stop your treatment, you get put in "long stay" and that's that.
>>
>>77542048
You get 6 years of treatment. If you aren't a danger to society after 6 years you end up on long stay.
>>
>>77540064
Brazil has many crazy people that do this. In my village alone there are like 8 crazies. There is this aboriginal guy that walks on the main avenue talking to himself everyday at 3:00PM.
>>
>>77540939
>>77541031

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hink68INFRQ

Is this the one?
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.