[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What interesting things do you keep from your family? >Pic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20170724_171108.jpg (2MB, 3120x2280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170724_171108.jpg
2MB, 3120x2280px
What interesting things do you keep from your family?
>Pic is my father's stuffs from the military service in 1985
>>
>>77529726
My grandma has a letter from Jackie Kennedy thanking her for her condolences.
>>
>>77529829
Pick or gtfo
>>
>>77530033
Pic*
>>
I have a Polish tea set my father got from a woman that arrived to Mexico fleeing the Nazis
>>
File: IMG_1288.jpg (251KB, 1177x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1288.jpg
251KB, 1177x1600px
>>77530066
>>77530033
I don't have one, but it looked exactly like pic related except the address was my grandma's Karachi home. It was just a generic thank you card, not personally written by the First Lady. I actually don't know what my grandma sent to her I just found it looking through her things, it must mean a lot to her for her to have kept it all this time. I read somewhere a lot of the condolence letters that were sent are stored in JFK's library in Boston. If I'm ever there I'll try to find what my grandma sent, I'm actually quite curious.
>>
A hat from one of my grandparents and they have no clue where it came from (left), another one that was my uncles (right), and i keep forgetting the name of the object that the hats are on

>the hat on the left is supposedly german and i dont know if thats right
>>
File: 0724171140.jpg (930KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
0724171140.jpg
930KB, 2560x1536px
>>77530789
The image mysteriously disappeared from the post
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.