[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any first world/developed countries in the world where

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: Traditional_chinese_wedding_003.jpg (273KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
Traditional_chinese_wedding_003.jpg
273KB, 600x399px
Are there any first world/developed countries in the world where the cultural compulsion/practice of having to stay a virgin until marriage still exists? What about Singapore or Hong Kong? Also, what about the more Western-ish Muslim countries like Turkey, Albania, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan etc? I understand that having to stay virgin until marriage is an outdated and archaic concept in Western countries and even Japan and Korea up to an extent, but is it also seen as outright barbaric or misogynistic besides being seen as barbaric? Can someone give a serious answer to this?
>>
>>77528862
*besides being seen as archaic
I mean
>>
>>77528862
The rich gulf states basically.

>but is it also seen as outright barbaric or misogynistic besides being seen as barbaric
>is it seen as barbaric besides being seen as barbaric
?
But as far as I can tell no, at least not in America. If you tell people "I'm waiting until marriage" everyone respects your decision.
>>
>>77528987
they "respect" it as in they won't force you to be not a virgin but if you are not seriously religious they won't respect you as a person
>>
>>77528987
I'm not counting wealthy Arab countries as first world. I'm asking more about places like Taiwan, HK, Singapore etc. I read somewhere that the average age of virginity loss in Singapore is almost as high as that of India at 23 or something. Is this possible in a developed country?
>>
File: IMG_1287.png (205KB, 500x780px)
IMG_1287.png
205KB, 500x780px
>>77529054
Maybe. Whenever thirsty white women are into me I usually let my natural autism let them know I'm not interested, only one time did I actually have to let her know I wasn't interested. People just see me as weird for waiting for marriage, they don't disrespect me as a person; I am religious though so maybe if I wasn't they would not respect me as you say.
>>77529247
Yeah idk then, I only know about Muslim and western culture. Maybe some catholic countries like Italy have somewhat virgin cultures.
>>
File: images.jpg (37KB, 519x253px)
images.jpg
37KB, 519x253px
>>77529369
Impossible desu. Some Italian """r9k""" kid was telling me the other day how not getting laid even after the age of 16 was absolutely haram in his country. The average age of virginity loss of nearly all Western countries is below 18. I think the only wealthy countries where the cultural necessity to lose your virginity as quickly as possible are the Gulf states and some Easy Asian countries. I figured from asking in many places that although you won't be ridiculed for being a virgin in Japan and Korea, the practice of staying virgin until marriage has died out and many people as young as 17 have sex. But to a lesser magnitude as in the West.
>>
>>77528862
conservative girls stay "virgin". but in reality they still do stuff with their bf, fiance. your only bet to get real virgin is arrange marriage with a teenage girl from ultra-religious family .
>>
>>77531149
Yeah but I suppose at least they stay virgin until the age of 18, I suppose, on an average? At least some Melike online said so, that they weren't like Westerners and there was no culture of getting laid in school. She was very polite desu and was not in any way repulsed that I was Indian or anything like that.
>>
>>77529247
Hongkongers do lost their virginity this late, but with different reasons, teenager nowadays just don't want a romantic relationships, get married, buy a house and have a baby. There is a fear of romantic relationships and hopeless to life going on here.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.