[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't you going green, /int/ Are you purposely trying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

Why aren't you going green, /int/
Are you purposely trying to get us all killed?
>>
It's considerably easier for you since you've got so much potential for hydro power
>>
Because I believe in nuclear power, and that the risks and negative impacts are both greatly exaggerated
>>
Yes.
>>
File: 1478338556075.png (548KB, 514x633px) Image search: [Google]
1478338556075.png
548KB, 514x633px
>>77524038
Because global warming is not real
>>
>>77524038
t. oilnigger living on selling oil

the hypocrisy is mindblowing
>>
>>77524438
But nuclear counts toward green does it not?
>>
>>77524528
But we don't consume it.
>>
>>77524038
But what are we gonna do with our pair of 140000ton floating gas terminal then?
>>
>>77524627
that doesnt make it any less of an ass move

>we dont use chemical weapons on anyone
>we just sell it to the highest bidder
>>
>>77524674
But it doesn't quite work as you may think. It's not like our government is drilling for oil and sells it. We have one of the freest markets in the world here. There are oil companies drilling for oil and they sell it. Our government makes money on taxing that oil.
>>
>>77524674
If you don't consume oil then we won't have a reason to sell it. The responsibility lies entirely on you. When you stop consuming oil, the world will be greener. It doesn't happen the other way around. If we tried that, we would only give the market to Russia instead, and you guys would continue to comsume oil, only now you would get a strong Russia too.
>>
>>77524902
thats not how the world works, in your neet closed up world the drugdealers would never get sentenced
>>77524779
>statoil
>>
>>77524970
Statoil is privately owned for the most part, our government have shares but are not allowed to make any decisions.
>>
>>77524970
Yes it is how the world works when it comes to this. You can't make the oil greener by thinking that everyone who sells oil should stop selling oil. Someone will always be the provider if there is a market for it. The way to think about this is actually that we all need to stop consuming oil. If there is no market for oil, then nobody will drill and sell it. The other way around doesn't work. I'm sure you must agree with this.
>>
>>77525223
>You can't make the oil greener
world greener**
>>
>>77525223
And, as long as we still do have a market for oil, you guys should be happy that a nation like Norway is providing it instead of some other nations.
>>
>>77525116
I was wrong, statoil is 67% owned by our government.
>>
>>77525116
>With a holding of 67%, the Norwegian state is the main shareholder in Statoil

you dont even know your own country

>>77525223
no it does not, if you shame ppl for using oil then you should shame those who supply them, thats how legislation works in better places, besides, not everyone lives in places where natural resources are enough for consumption
>>
>>77525326
RETARD ALERT!

You should be sanctioning countries that sell oil, instead of being the one who does it. You sound like a child with this rationale.
>>
30 years ago we banned nuclear power
>>
>>77525439
>no it does not, if you shame ppl for using oil then you should shame those who supply them, thats how legislation works in better places, besides, not everyone lives in places where natural resources are enough for consumption
Hold on.
You are getting rounded up with my banter in OP. Forget about shaming you guys for not being green.

Do you honestly think that the world would become greener if Norway stopped selling oil today? Don't you think Russia would corner the market then? Don't you think that all you guys down in mainland europe would still need the oil provided from someone? You MUST agree that the way to make the world greener is for your countries to actually convert your societies into green societies, right? You MUST agree that the world will not get greener until we all stop consuming it. This makes sense in your mind doesn't it? I can't imagine that you, a smart person, would not see this logic clear as day.
>>
>>77525669
no but your banter is not entirely a joke since ive been to norway multiple times and you have this mentality of ppl not following your progressive and modern ways
>>
>>77525503
It's true tho isn't it? As long as the world needs oil (because of all you guys keep consuming it) then you need a provider. Who do you want as your provider? A nice and kind nation like Norway, or evil saudi arabia or expansionist russia?
>>
>>77525794
A country that isn't ran by hypocrites.

(Brazil has enough oil, but thanks for your dirty offer.)
>>
>>77525780
Yeah, that's true. We do want the world to be greener and at the same way we are very fond of our oil industry because it's very convenient.
>>
>>77524038
no room left on the island to produce any
sorry Norway
>>
>>77525960
WHAT, I don't want to hear this, UK. You better roll up your sleeves and get to work. Build some windmills on your coast.
>>
>>77524038
But I'm already green, my entire city is powered by hydro.
>>
>>77524038
Malta will never submit!
>>
>>77524038
Because it's a stupid meme that endangers our ability to compete on the market.
>>
>>77524038
iceland has geothermal
norway has hydro
what exactly does sweden have?
>>
>>77530892
Big somali cocks
>>
>>77527599
Hydro is no way green
>>
>>77534389
Of course it is.
>>
>>77524038
who cares I'll be dead before anything bad happens
>>
>>77530892
This may help you to understand. They also buy a lot of green power from Norway I think.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.