[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Argentina used to be the seventh richest country in the world

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: argentina-flag.jpg (4KB, 520x230px) Image search: [Google]
argentina-flag.jpg
4KB, 520x230px
>Argentina used to be the seventh richest country in the world

What the hell, happened? Argentina could have been a second United States.
>>
the whiter they got the poorfaggier they became

on top of that losing your island territories to subhuman british pirates is demoralizing all in itself.
>>
>>77519397
>15cm
>>
The reason was because their economy was geared to supply the British Empire. Once the British Empire declined...
>>
>>77519427
>on top of that losing your island territories to subhuman british pirates is demoralizing all in itself.
[Dubious claim][Citation needed]
>>
>>77519397
Dictactorship happened
>>
>>77519397
>Argentina could have been a second United States.
They dodged a bullet there.
>>
>>77519806
You cheeky fuck.
>>
There were not many countries back then, half of the world was part of the UK or France and the other half were literally cavemen
>>
>>77519686
The Falklands rightfully belongs to Argentina cunt. I hope they fucking take it back from you while you're weak now.
>>
>>77519910
>the other half were literally cavemen
Don't be rude to the Americans.
>>
>>77520043
>country that didn't achieve self governance until 1907 and is mostly known for committing lewd acts with sheep
>>
>>77519927

What right is that then?
>>
File: penguin_torture.jpg (60KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
penguin_torture.jpg
60KB, 750x600px
>>77519427
>losing your island territories
>>77519927
>take it back
open a history book you fucking mongs
>>
>>77520111
Gee don't be so hard on your country
>>
>>77520145
Never forget
Never forgive
>>
>>77520111
We even protested when the Brits offered us self governance. I think there's some sort of sheep metaphor there too.
>>
Uriburu

/thread
>>
File: 02,,,23.jpg (9KB, 204x316px) Image search: [Google]
02,,,23.jpg
9KB, 204x316px
>>77519806
>Be argentinian
>dodge bullet

>Be american
>get shot
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.