[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I find a qt muslim to wife? too many sluts here, it seems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1470420552436.jpg (53KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1470420552436.jpg
53KB, 500x500px
How do I find a qt muslim to wife?

too many sluts here, it seems finding wife material is impossible.
>>
>>77506880
You can buy them for a goat in most of the Middle East
>>
>>77506924
great redditpost.
>>
>>77506966
a redditpost deserves a redditpost though
>>
>>77506998
reddit doesn't care about wife material. they worship and orbit sluts.
>>
>>77507044
What makes you think asking 4chan where to find a wife is a good idea?

Also why the fuck do you think muslims are "wife material"? Are you a muslim?
>>
muslim girls in europe are huge sluts
those that are not in europe are just timed bombs
give them freedom and they'll go huge whores to compensate for their lack of sexual experiences earlier in life
>>
>>77507224
at least they're used to the man being the head of the household. this means in the hands of a good man, it could work.

dutch girls dress like men, and act like total sluts casually.
>>
>>77507348
>he ignores my post
>>
>>77507715
see >>77507348
>>
>>77507735
What makes you think muslim women are different? Are you even muslim?

>in the hands of a good man
What makes you a "good man"? This honestly sounds like a typical /r9k/ fantasy where some NEET dreamed up some idealized "mooslim qt" or asian girl and now just needs to know what exact coordinates on google maps to punch in to go there and find his perfect wife read for him on all fours.
>>
>>77507831
>What makes you think muslim women are different?
read >>77507348
>at least they're used to the man being the head of the household. this means in the hands of a good man, it could work.
>Are you even muslim
no

>What makes you a "good man"?
that is not even the point right now
> This honestly sounds like a typical /r9k/ fantasy
I wouldn't know, I don't go to that retarded place, you clearly do.
>>
File: 8446362108_cd6eccb76d_o.jpg (740KB, 1327x885px) Image search: [Google]
8446362108_cd6eccb76d_o.jpg
740KB, 1327x885px
Would you convert for them, /int/?
>>
>>77507948
I would. because building a healthy family is worth getting into a religion.
>>
>>77507893
>no

Then how the fuck do you expect a muslim girl to marry a non-muslim?

>read >>77507348
I did, and it's fucking retarded to generalize millions of women like that when you likely haven't actually gotten to know more than 10-15 in your entire life.
>>
>>77507989
>it's fucking retarded to generalize millions of
> you likely haven't actually gotten to know more than
nice generalization and projection, leaf.
>>
>>77508021
There's 17 million people in your country so I'm not sure how it's projecting to assume you haven't met anywhere close to even 1% of all the women there.
>>
>>77508063
>you have to meet all women
are you retarded? I only need 1 good one, but all of them are either sluts, or the few that aren't are taken for years already
>>
>>77508118
okay whatever good luck with the muslim wife
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.