[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me >Going to uni >Will try to study, be social and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: 1465032175844.png (287KB, 522x531px) Image search: [Google]
1465032175844.png
287KB, 522x531px
>Be me
>Going to uni
>Will try to study, be social and not be an outcast
>Will try to get a gf and be cool
>Even if things go total shit I can go to a northern estate, marry an ignorant catholic girl from a family that wants to get the girls out of the door and live by the money I get from the rented land each month
How can 4chan fags compare?
>>
>>77504500
just be cool, it's not crappy high school anymore
>>
>>77504500
>Be me
>Going to uni
>Will try to study, be social and not be an outcast
>Will try to get a gf and be cool
>Even if things go total shit my dad and his family's elaborate connections to everyone in this country will let me marry any qt and ensure my financial success
But I'm trying to not be a loser and make something of myself without daddy's help.
>>
>>77504500
I thought the same when I started uni but here I am 2 years later and I'm still autistic and have even fewer friends than I started with
>>
>>77504906
Start drinking. Honestly.
>>
>>77505187
>start
>>
>>77505289
Then drink with the "cool guys". If you wanna make it, blend in with them.
>>
>>77505330
Should I also drink? For never have I drunken before
>>
>>77505330
No one's inviting me for drinks and no one wants me approaching them and their friends at a pub uninvited just for some company, I've tried.
>>
>>77505445
Confidence in a bottle.
>>77505485
Just be by their physical periphery. I might also tell you to pick up smoking but now I wouldn't do that, right? Because smoke breaks with any individual will lead to completely random conversations.
>>
>>77504500
>Going to uni
I envy you. Two years past since I get my master's degree and everything is so shit, I don't even know how to fix it.
>>
>>77505570
>Confidence in a bottle
I never lack confidence
I've been pretty normish in high school, except third year
>>
>>77504500
I was once in a similar situation. I went to all the hazing shit, I drank, and I tried to fit in. I even became a member of different student organisations. And then a few months in I could no longer keep up the facade and reverted to my old self. I have no friends. I'm starting my third year of med school, and I don't know anybody in my class.
I've learned clinical examinations by practicing on my fucking dakimakura.
I honestly just want to get a degree so I can feel like less of a failure when I'm working as a waste collector in some village.
What are you going to study, anon?
>>
Uni feels like its last possible turning point, if you fail then you are doomed
>>
>>77505691
>degree so I can feel like less of a failure
It doesn't work, believe me.
>>
>>77505684
There should be no "except third year". No man is born strong, they make themselves strong.
>>
>>77505691
Maths
My city is really looking for math teachers, the pay is really good, and I can find the job as soon as I get graduated
>>
>>77505779
Which degree did you get?
And what do you do now?
>>
>>77505878
Master's degree in biomedical engineering
Thinking about killing myself
>>
>>77505830
Uuuh what?
>>
>>77506165
It means stop giving a shit about other people.
>>
>>77506335
Didn't you say the opposite before?
>>
>>77506452
I only meant you can use them for social status, not that you have to care about them
>>
>>77506490
Ah OK then
>>
>>77506872
good post
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.