[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is this shit allowed?, what do you do when you graduate from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Capture.png (2KB, 233x195px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
2KB, 233x195px
why is this shit allowed?, what do you do when you graduate from this ''career''?, chimping out naked in the streets profesionally?
>>
>>77492198
We don't have that
>>
>>77492198
t. Universidad popular Madres de Plaza de Mayo
>>
>>77492198
What do you learn in that class? The history of succseful women like Joan D'Arc? Susan B. Anthony? etc.?

Or what?
>>
>>77492291
no se que implicas con eso pero la captura es de la universidad de oxford
>>
>>77492198
Usually people with useless majors do 1 of 5 things:

1. Go into a field where your major doesn't matter, you just need a degree (sales, for example)
2. Go to graduate school
3. Get married (if they're women)
4. Work a minimum wage job and complain that it's not your fault
5. Join the military (less common, liberal arts majors generally are anti-military)
>>
I've known counselors and social workers, etc. have a minor in that area and then go to work with high-risk women. So it's not like it's completely bullshit like shut-in internet autists would have you believe.
>>
File: what the hell am i reading.gif (1MB, 430x360px) Image search: [Google]
what the hell am i reading.gif
1MB, 430x360px
>>77492394
>needing a major to join the military
>>
>>77492865
To become commissioned officer
>>
>>77492198
Fuck off you sexist, Genderlogy is the only key to solve eternal '''male''' problem.
>>
>>77492586
Betas like you need to be killed
>>
>>77492865
If you want to become an officer you need a degree, unless you're already in the military.
>>
>>77493987
shut up tough guy
go wank to anime
>>
>>77492198
NGOs and big multinationals hire them as consultants
>>
>>77497126
Only the ones from the very best schools. 99% of them end up at Starbucks. It's like majoring in English at Harvard/Yale/Oxford/Cambridge can get you a good job, but majoring in English almost anywhere else is a waste of time.
>>
>>77497188
Just have to get good connections.
>>
>>77498928
then the career is fucking useless, with good connections you can get a good job anywhere
>>
>>77496927
>unless you're already in the military
Even if you're enlisted you still need a degree before you can move to commissioned officer.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.