[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you can't walk around like this here without the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_7329.jpg (97KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7329.jpg
97KB, 736x736px
>tfw you can't walk around like this here without the risk of gettig beaten unlike in Europe
Why is r*ssia such a backwards shithole?
>>
>>77481604
this unironically happens here alot. i see plenty of guys dress this way IRL.

always, always painful to watch but also hilarious when i see international students stare and have a "what the fuck" face when they see a white guy in a skirt and pantyhose.
>>
>>77481604
This guy looks so faggy he would risk getting beat up even here. At least on weekend nights when people are drunk.
>>
>>77481604
that's a very peculiar guy since his thighs aren't shaped like guys' thighs usually are.
fuck traps and cross-dressers though, how dare they ruin my patrician zettai ryouiki fetish
>>
File: 1496898558486.jpg (73KB, 720x648px) Image search: [Google]
1496898558486.jpg
73KB, 720x648px
>>77481658
and this guy has even more pictures with thigh high socks.
fuck traps, why are they obsessed with high socks. why can't they be obsessed with boots or something instead.
>>
>>77481684
Boots are for lesbians and tryhard /fa/ilures
>>
>>77481604
. . . is that Jackscepticeye?
>>
Why the fuck would you go through all that trouble to look like a girl and then not shave your face?
>>
>>77482383
i have seen men in beard in dresses walk down the street like its nothing.

no clue how the mind of wh*te people work m8.
>>
I thought Saint Pidorsburg is full of those cucks already.
>>
>>77481604
Kill it.
>>
>>77481604
No one would touch you, faggot, only laugh, just like any sane person would in any country. You don't beat up clowns, you see, they exist to entertain.
>>
Hi from Seychelles. Each local guy would kick all the shit out you if you appear anywhere around there dressed up that way. Moreover I'm on my vacation here. Most part of the year I live my boring expat's life in Dubai. You would be incarcerated in 5 minutes for being so openly homo. Needless to say my nationality is Russian, пидop. It is concerned a sick shit in most parts of the World, got it? Just act normal.
>>
It's like do whatever you want to do with your asshole as it's not a big deal. Just don't be so provocative to show off in public as most of normal people don't like LGBT people. Yeah, even in Europe. The only reason you can do so in EU and *several* US states is the anti-discriminational laws that protect your shit from being totally kicked out.
>>
>>77481604
Based russia
>>
>>77482507
>>77482566
ULTRA RARE
>>
>>77481604
I bet he has a qt boipucc
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.