[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't want Muslims in my country anymore. I live in Canada,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: sadpenguin.jpg (5KB, 212x249px) Image search: [Google]
sadpenguin.jpg
5KB, 212x249px
I don't want Muslims in my country anymore.

I live in Canada, we learn to embrace diversity here, and I truly do love a lot of the diverse people here, but I just can't take the Muslims anymore. I hate almost everything about them. Now, immigrants who willingly came here don't seem to be much of a problem, but the refugees are too much for me, they just want to live life exactly the same as they did before. Their religion, their practices, they're all completely ridiculous to me. Hijabs are stupid, Burkas are one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen in my life. They need to cut their hair and shave their beards, Arabic is one of the most disgusting languages I've ever heard in my life. I don't want them coming over here trying to live life exactly how they did before and end up changing the place for the worse, and might end up killing what I love about my country.
>>
Wierd they behave here. Hell even the refugees
For an ugly shut in ur really judgemental.....they dont start terror here at least
Some would think ur fedora or cape sux
>>
They are not refugees, they just want an easy welfare-sustained life.
Syrians are leaving Brazil because it's too violent for their refugee ass.

>>77469609
Nigger.
>>
백인 몰살 지금.
>>
>>77470207
>They are not refugees, they just want an easy welfare-sustained life.
lmao
they're immigrants in north america, not europe.

the welfare sustained life people are cash grabbing native white trash quebecois who have been welfare recipients for generations
>>
I met a french arab and he was white, why did /int/ lie to me, arabs look germanic.
>>
>>77470308
Probabily he's algerian and some algerians are actually from french ancestry.
>>
>>77470408
no, he was quatary or whatever they are called
>>
>>77470286
The difference being the white trash inherited this welfare-state from their hardworking parents. They're a deadend, but a deadend paid by their families.

Immigrant leeches never contributed shit, so it's twice as bad - and you can have a virtually infinite number of them, whereas the white ones will eventually die childless and end the leak in costs.
>>
>>77470793
>hardworking parent
kek

in canada, the immigrants are the hard workers and the natives are the ones grabbing cash.
then he'll pull his "MUH JE ME SOUVIENS"
>>
Fuck kanada Tod im Westen
>>
I share your sentiments OP but at the end of the day it's Canada and that's kind of a joke to begin with
>>
I honestly believe we are at war with them.
On a basic level all species are at war with each other, but its especially true on a cultural level.
>>
File: 1445722183259.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1445722183259.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>>77468434
we need immigrants
>>
>>77471827
Fuck more
>>
>>77468434
go back to europe , whitey
>>
>>77470871
Shut up, Ahmed, you don't have to cocksuck Canadian refugees, you have your own already..
>>
File: 1500764204390.jpg (50KB, 212x249px) Image search: [Google]
1500764204390.jpg
50KB, 212x249px
>>77468434
>2017
>wh*tes still exist
When will this nightmare end?
>>
File: k2w217a0hyaz.jpg (48KB, 500x701px) Image search: [Google]
k2w217a0hyaz.jpg
48KB, 500x701px
Muslims are future
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.