[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why isn't the EU willing to play hardball with foreign lawbreakers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (54KB, 600x340px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 600x340px
Why isn't the EU willing to play hardball with foreign lawbreakers who come not as refugees but as economic migrants? In the USA, hotspots on the southern border are patrolled and illegal migrants (usually from Central America) detained for processing and deportation. However in places like Italy it seems that they're letting in anyone who comes without even attempting to stem the flow. These people are not coming from MENA, but rather Subsaharan Africa! Why are they not being deported?
>>
das ist rassistisch! :DD :-DDD
>>
>>77458254
The pension systems can't be supported without cheap slave leighbour. It's modern day slave trade.
>>
Because Germany
>>
>>77458343
But everyone I ask maintains that the migrants do not typically work, and only sit around collecting benefits. How can such individuals contribute to pensions?
>>
>>77458254
Because women are in charge of EU's immigrant policy, they only think with their vaginas.
>>
>>77458254
>deportation
I've always been curious how it looks in practice. Do you forcefully make some Guatemalan board the plane to deliver him back to Guatemala? Who pays the ticket cost?
>>
>>77458401
The EU bureucrats live in a cloud far removed from reality.
>>
>>77458595
>Individuals from Mexico are usually flown to U.S. border cities and either walk or are bused across the border. Those from Central American countries are flown direct. ICE Air Operations (IAO) handles air transport.

>Because federal law requires that people are deported directly back to their home countries, IAO runs regular deportation flights to Central America and occasional flights to other countries.
>>
USA has agreements and arrangements in place so the process is more streamlined.
USA is a single entity while EU as a whole ignored the problem until it reached the Krauts and Frogs.
Unlike central americans many of those trying to move to EUrope are real refugees, this makes it difficult to prove who can be sent back.
The work towards stemming the flow takes years to manifest as arrangements with 3rd countries (lybia, turkey), the creation of pan-European agencies and their enhancement (frontex) mature.
There is also the problem of EU states being too weak administratively to deal with the flow, for example Greece has trouble using the Turkey deal fully.
That said there are some advantages to the distributed nature of EU, as countries like Bulgaria and Hungary are able to build fences and stop the flow by what is in practice illegal means like having everybody caught at the border beat up, robbed and sent back.

I'm sure USA had trouble stopping Mexicans, otherwise you wouldn't be full of them.
>>
>>77458854
A very considerate post, but I'd like to clarify one point:

>Unlike central americans many of those trying to move to EUrope are real refugees, this makes it difficult to prove who can be sent back

Many of the Central Americans attempting to reach the US who are subsequently deported are in fact fleeing gang violence in their native countries. We just don't particularly care. Also, the growth of the Latino population in the US is in part due to their birth rate, which is higher than any other group.
>>
>>77458984
Interesting, I didn't know they were this fertile, it's dropping but dayum.
>>
>>77458254
>In the USA, hotspots on the southern border are patrolled and illegal migrants (usually from Central America) detained for processing and deportation.
Because you have a treaty with Mexico who takes all of your illegal immigrants. Unfortunately, we don't have such a treaty in place
>>
>>77459506
Many of our illegals are deported directly to Central America. Federal law requires that they must be returned to their country of origin.
>>
>>77458254
Europeans dont seem to understand immigration, they force their best to leave to australia, canada or usa due to their shitty overregulated industries giving us the highest immigration rates in the world and improving our economies with all the skilled labour we gain
They then think opening the borders to unskilled people who dont even speak their language will have the same effect for their countries
It was actually a news story in germany when they found refugees couldnt find work and cost the economy far more then it would ever hope to gain taking them in, morons
>>
>>77458728
Thanks, this is educative.
>>
>>77458254
maybe you don't understand, but it's exactly EU beaurocrats and his rich capitalistic friends and bankers that want these cheap workers (slaves) in europe.
>>
>>77460257
>workes
Then why they are massively on dole?
>>
I talked to the guys on /out/ one time and they made border patrol sound like a pretty fun job.

Drive around in the desert on ATVs with guns catching mexicans all day.
>>
>>77460257
otherwise we would have closed borders a long time ago, or, since there is a thing called international law, we would still be forced to accept migrants rescued by FRENCH, GERMAN, SWEDISH etc etc NGOS, but sent them back since they can't really apply for asylum or other shit; because, you know, these sub saharian africans are nothing but economic migrants

>>77460294
the fact that they can potentially work for really low prices, works in favour of capitalists, who in turn can lower wages and basically own the citiziens. Not only, all the tensions due to the crisis that still goes on from 2008, are redirected towards the migrants, addressing to them all the faults, so acting also as a yoke and as a scapegoat for the real guilty
If it was for italian citiziens, all ports would have been closed since already 10 years
>>
>>77460302
Idk dude, would you really want to spend every day of work patrolling a desert? Even during the deep summer months?
>>
>>77459954
Our future best are now moving to EU nations, thanks to our shitty under funded industries (aside from mining) and infrastructure. What a twist.
>>
>>77462594
What about tech? Surely with all the chinks and Pajeets you import Australia must have a decent electronics industry.
>>
>see thread complaining about refugees and the EU
>posted by an american flag
Every time.
>>
>>77458254
I remember 2015 had livestreams of Bulgarians holding their border against waves of rapefugees
>>
File: image.png (11KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
11KB, 420x420px
>>77463172
>>77463172
Yes, only a puerile simpleton would show concern in view of the fact that the land of his grandparents is being overrun by hordes of animalistic aliens. Why can't I accept that the free movement of labor and capital is part and parcel of life in the current year?
>>
File: hltru7h.png (433KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
hltru7h.png
433KB, 800x533px
>>77463488
>everyone i dont like is an animal
>he thinks anyone outside of /pol/ actually believes this
(You)
>>
File: image.png (21KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
21KB, 657x527px
>>77463615
The notion that Congoid apes can be trained to compete on equal footing with Sven and Hans in an information economy is a myth as unfounded as the denial of anthrogenic climate change.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.