[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me, a Mexican guy in the US. >start walking on the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1463797625377.jpg (100KB, 932x960px) Image search: [Google]
1463797625377.jpg
100KB, 932x960px
>Be me, a Mexican guy in the US.
>start walking on the street
>go to a restaurant
>sit with my new Ameircan friends
>they all have blue eyes and blonde hair
>suddenly a chav american of arab descent comes along and sits with us
>he asks his friend who the fuck am I
>they say that i'm a mexican immigrant
>the american of arab descent makes a pretentious smirk/laugh
>he says he hates immigrants and that the US is getting worse and worse by the time as more immigrants enter the country
>I say that i'm already working and i'm a very qualified worker
>he says he doesn't give a fuck and that i'm stealing jobs
>i say that his parents were probably immigrants aswell
>his face freezes for a sec and he asks why
>I say that his skin/nose/eye details are very middle eastern/arab looking
>he springs out of his chair angry as a fucking chimp
>he angrily shouts that he's not an arab but a descendent of the germans
>I rise slowly from my chain and say:''Sit the fuck down, or else we'll be having turkish bacon for dinner
>he gets closer to me and since his head only manages to reach my chest,he has to look up as we have 20 cm of height difference.(I'm 1.82m).
>he says:''The Aztecs enslaved many puny spics over the centuries and were the menace of america''
>I say:''You were nothing to us, you're just a fucking sand nigger that wants to be a chav on a weak male country but you're messing with the wrong person''
>he tries to punch me
>i grab his wrist,break it,and smash his arm into the table
>he starts crying
>I say: fuck yeah mothatfucka nigger bitch nigga islamic motherfucking niqab weare your mom sucked my dick last night and she told me her niqab is moist as fuck and that she wishes she could go back to Yemen to suck some refugees off so they can pay for your college.''
>>
>>77442297
Amerihijabs BTFO
>>
is this the things that totally happened thread?
>>
>>77442297
did you take a pic of him crying as a memento?
>>
>>77442297
i have no idea what you typed and will definitely not try to understand it
>>
Things that didn't happen
>>
>>77442297
Never been a fan of this pasta
>>
>>77442297
10/10 quality post totally real story would read again
>>
>>77442297
DAMN
remind me not to mess with you
>>
>>77442297
This is why the West is declining
>>
File: norespect.png (296KB, 479x233px) Image search: [Google]
norespect.png
296KB, 479x233px
>>77442297
>chav

so are there like.. mexican britaboos? do you sit around in raincoats and watch dr who and drink tea and have shrines to the queen?
>>
>>77442297
Kek

And that's how Mexico ended being swarmed by ISIS
>>
>>77442297
I've seen this paste over 3 times this month. People still far it.
>>
Sand niggers BTFO
>>
>>77442297
Will muslims ever recover?
>>
speaking of pastas, where is that one about Bergen, Norway?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.