[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which of these US cities is the best to live in: Sacramento,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 02f.jpg (34KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
02f.jpg
34KB, 655x527px
Which of these US cities is the best to live in: Sacramento, Miami or New York?
>>
Sacramento is the least shitty and least expensive. Are you planning to move here.

If so, I wouldn't say any of those cities are a good choice
>>
>>77406757
If you can afford it, New York. Otherwise, Sacramento. Miami is like a third world banana republic that might as well be a Latin American country.
>>
>>77406815
Not really, it's just that /pol/ tells me that those three cities are shitholes so i wanted to know which one was the least bad
>>
>>77406841
>Miami is like a third world banana republic that might as well be a Latin American country.
Is it because of the cubans? Thought they were regular lads
>>
>>77406858
It's every other Latin American country that is there, mainly the South Americans. The Cubans are OK.
>>
>>77406842
Sacramento is a completely different class of city from Miami and NYC.
>>
>>77406873
Also, the blacks are the worst in Miami, also, no one is originally from the area except the Cubans which says it all. I went to college there and it's not America to me.
>>
New York is too expensive for you I'm sure
>>
>>77406900
What about cities of the Northern part of the US like Bilings or Madison? Also, i've heard that Indianapolis has relatively low prices for such a big city.
>>
>>77406757
I can only speak for New York, but it's truly in a class of its own. It almost doesn't feel like anything else in america. Most of the city is quite dirty as expected, but it's really not a big deal. Your biggest concern will be prices- not only rent, but also eating out all the time(which is very tempting in this city). It's not really possible anymore to live that young bohemian lifestyle in the city unless you're bankrolled by rich parents or you're ready to have the living standards of a homeless person. But nyc is much more than manhattan and brooklyn, the queens and the bronx still deserve attention for their character and diversity (But all the life is in Brooklyn these days) Even though L.A is the center of entertainment, nyc still has the richest culture of all american cities. Appreciating this culture can be quite expensive but you can still enjoy a lot of it even if you aren't rich. The city is also full of history, character and it has that unique charm. The nightlife is expensive but having a 24hr subway makes everything easier. Anyways, it's certainly not for everyone, the city will often feel like it's against you all the time, the job market is very competitive, and the attitude of the people can be difficult to handle. Personally the hustle and bustle is not a big deal- it's actually a quite livable (not affordable) city these days. It's the small things that can frustrate you. I recommend not moving here unless you have a real plan or else you'll feel lonely, tired, shitty, and you'll end up sobbing inside your bathroom-sized studio apartment. It's a unique city but having any semblance of a normal life feels difficult to have. It's really a city that you end up both loving and hating with an equal passion.
>>
>>77406757
Sacramento? Are you sure you didn't mean San Francisco?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.