[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honestly. Without the banter. Do Sweden and Denmark view norwegians

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1416655859927s.jpg (12KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1416655859927s.jpg
12KB, 250x250px
Honestly. Without the banter. Do Sweden and Denmark view norwegians as rural mountain rednecks? Also. what is your personal experience with us?
>>
>>77396846

I like you. That's all.
>>
Norwegians are subhumans who got lucky and found oil
>>
>>77397201

Yes i know that is the general sentiment. Thank you for pointing that out.
>>
Norwegians are our closest brothers, more so than the finns and danes. I don't have much experience, which is good, my experience in denmark was pretty dreadful.
>>
>>77396846
It was a surprise to me back in a day that Norwegians have more Finn jokes than Swedes have. You have a ton of Pekka jokes.

Swedes however joke more about you than about us, then you joke about us, and we joke about Swedes. I personally know all these three countries quite well and this is my honest conclusion.
>>
>>77397201
>hurrdurr Norway is le banana republic
>their wealth is solely due to oil hurrrrrr
>dey be snowniggas and would be living in huts if it wasn't for their oil shekels nigguh

As a Norwegian-American man, I feel obligated to prove this preposterous claim wrong by posting this human capital report, which essentially measures the capability of humans, in said country, to contribute to their economy.

So if the oil runs out, they wont be in trouble any time soon.
>>
>>77397822
Over 60% of their export is petroleum. It's going to be a significant blow when it runs out.
>>
Good lads, unlike swedeniggers.
>>
>>77399066
Kiruna iron reserves will last longer I think.
>>
>>77399066
And oil is still super vital and they invested it well because the formation of their government isn't a complete abortion that descended from very flawed earlier forms of governance.
>>
>>77399115

How so?
>>
sorry to bother, but do producers put instructions in norwegian and danish on the same space because of how similar they are?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.