[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do people in your country react to being cheated on? Is it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: revenge.png (424KB, 521x940px) Image search: [Google]
revenge.png
424KB, 521x940px
How do people in your country react to being cheated on? Is it a common occurrence or not
>>
people who cheat

are not even people
>>
File: vietfu.jpg (38KB, 400x546px) Image search: [Google]
vietfu.jpg
38KB, 400x546px
>>77396689
everyone, and I do mean everyone, you know will call you a cuckold behind your back and you will most likely get divorced
>>
>How do people in your country react to being cheated on?

You tend to read it in the obituaries.

Naturally, it's never stated outright in the articles why they get killed, but you can infer stuff like that easily.

Oh and it's 99% infidelity if you see news about a man killing his wife and 'their' child(ren).

Not a common occurrence though.
>>
Cheaters are worse than rapists.
>>
>>77396689
ABSOLUTE MADWOMAN
>>
>>77396689
I know my dad cheated a lot on my mom and she put up with it because they were married with children.
But I guess my mom was kind of a submissive personality and most other women would not have accepted that.

They finally got divorced after 15 years of marriage because he said he found his "one true love" mistress #335 and had to leave our family to pursue it.
>>
>>77396689
>Chien Keo
>Ly Chanel

literal fake news. these aren't even real names. otherwise story is completely believable and not even surprising and probably even expected.

t. vietnamese
>>
Fun fact: After a few men freaked out, ran to a gun store, bought weapons and murdered their entire families after learning they got cheated on a new law was introduced that says you must wait 3 days after buying a gun before you're allowed to take it home.
>>
>>77397795
wtf i hate austria now
>>
>>77397795
>can't shoot an unfaithful woman in the face
cuck
>>
>>77396689
cheaters are disgusting
>>
>>77397737
Is he still with her?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.