[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Catalonian village wants independence from catalonia Tired of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Batea.jpg (156KB, 1216x457px) Image search: [Google]
Batea.jpg
156KB, 1216x457px
Catalonian village wants independence from catalonia

Tired of being forgotten by catalonia and tired of waiting for funds that should have been delivered to them years ago a small village threatens to leave catalonia and join Aragon instead.

>Let them know that they are throwing us out. Batea feels Catalan, but something will have to be done when they tell you to the face that we are not priority, when in an old town like this one, agricultural income, you make promises that fail again and again.
check Catalonia

your move...
>>
Catalan politicians are my favourite LARPers.
>>
visca catalunya lliure
>>
Srsly though, besides money, is there any other reason behind the separatist movement?
>>
File: 2ec.png (572KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
2ec.png
572KB, 600x580px
>>77388692

minus one village
>>
>>77388729
I also want to know the answer to this person's question.

There are some cultural reasons too, right?
>>
>>77388729
Idealism
>Receive huge autonomy in 1978 constitution
>still go "muh evil castillians"
>>
>>77388515
why are scatalans such a joke of a people
>>
>>77389054
It's probably one of these villages near to the border full of spaniards larping
>>
>>77388729
>>77389054

>jordi pujol ruled catalonia for 23 years
>after retirement police finds out he has taken 3% of ALL construction works in catalonia in bribes
>police believes the puyol family has stolen 3.300.000.000€ in 23 years all hidden in tax heavens
>basically if you wanted to build something you had to pay him under the table a 3% commission
>oh shit.... what now!!! catalonia owes 55% of the spanish debt and Puyol friends are still ruling catalonia
>SPAIN STEALS FROM US!!!! independence now!!!! (we must leave spain inb4 we all end in a spanish jail)
I just hope they resist and we finally can have a nice and bloody civil war.
>>
>>77389509
What's the deal with Carles Puigdemont?
>>
>>77388729

Nobody wants to be spanish lmao xdxdxd
>>
>>77389946

puppet to take the ban hammer while the main characters stay in cover.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.