[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ameri can_exceptionalism >y

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: CVccPsuUkAE3ZrL.jpg (35KB, 600x448px) Image search: [Google]
CVccPsuUkAE3ZrL.jpg
35KB, 600x448px
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_exceptionalism
>ywn be an american living in the best country in the world
why even live?
>>
You could move if you wanted to
>>
Competition can get ugly here
>>
But it's not the best country in the world, it's just Americans telling themselves it's the best country in the world.
>>
>>77383959
>mfw we needed a bunch of fresh bodies to fight the Civil War for the Union
>a bunch of dumb Germans actually believed us and signed on
10/10
>>
>>77383959
Depending on social stratum, level of income and familial connections it could be the absolute best in history
>>
>>77383922
i don't want them to make fun of my nationality
>>
>>77384017
i would love to hear your accent then laugh at you
>>
>>77383959
Name one country that is better than the U.S.
>>
American Exceptionalism made sense for them in a military, economy, and geopolitical perspective in the 19th century, because back then colonialism and expansionism were key elements of survival ans flourish.

Now it makes no fucking sense and is even geopolitically detrimental, especially since the USSR collapsed
>>
>>77383878
Such thought is heresy
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Americanism_(heresy)
>>
File: 1448016153705.jpg (77KB, 590x700px) Image search: [Google]
1448016153705.jpg
77KB, 590x700px
>tfw no french green card marriag
>>
>>77384010
You could say this about anywhere
>>
>>77384065
>R-Romanism is an a-anti Catholic canard!!!
Fucking howling
>>
>>77384042
Depends on your world view and priorities. If you're looking for the most competitive fuck-you-shitfest among developed countries to make millionaires and billionaires on the backs of everyone else, then I guess the US are the best country in the world.
>>
>>77384110
Ach Sören, verbreitest du immer noch die selbe ausgelutschte DDR Propaganda?

Kauf dir einfach nen Strick und fik dich wek
>>
>>77384084
I guess so, but you still have the biggest amount of money living there 43/135.5Tril
>>
>>77384017
With your accent, you'd practically be swimming in a lake of women. Just don't act like a typical Parisian while you're here and you'll be fine.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.