[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

North Korea defector returns home calling South 'capita

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: fpb984.jpg (19KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
fpb984.jpg
19KB, 700x394px
North Korea defector returns home calling South 'capitalist hell'

http://m.dw.com/en/north-korea-defector-returns-home-calling-south-capitalist-hell/a-39745918

OK, explain this cuckitalists.
>>
>>77367811
wew SK really did a number on her face
>>
You are free to join her
>>
it's a game of he said she said
one of them should stop parading them
>>
>>77367811
>that flag
>mobile link
An Australian Phoneposter... it's like one of the four horsemen of the /int/ apocalypse
>>
A lot of Norks have trouble adapting to life in the South and they have no useful skills so are practically relegated to ditch-digger jobs.
>>
>>77367832
topkek
>>
>>77367811
She was kidnapped and tortured into saying this, you think the Norks haven't worked out what waterboarding is by now?
>>
>>77367811
>nk defector gets captured and sent back home, with her and her family's life on the line unless she said these things
Ftfy, if she wanted a commie non-hell she would go to China instead
>>
Typical opportunist that can be shown up only in Korea.
>>
Invasion of nk fucking when
>>
Soral is also in NK right now, he says it's good and better than France
I believe him t b h
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.