[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>literally lose to war against itself >get turn into a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: Flag_of_South_Korea.svg.png (40KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_South_Korea.svg.png
40KB, 1280x853px
>literally lose to war against itself
>get turn into a wh*te colony in order to not die
Is there a more pathetic country than this cunt?
>>
Taiwan or Japan?
>>
File: 11.png (510KB, 639x464px) Image search: [Google]
11.png
510KB, 639x464px
Again
>>
우리 걍 자유대한민국이 존재하는 것은 다행인걸 인정 하자 ^^

t. 외국인
>>
>>77359036
you have glorious jeonse we only have buy and rent.
>>
>>77359827
i know how to write 김정을 :3
recommend me some korean sites/apps to check please, i started trying to learn it today. I hope that one day NK and SK will unite
>>
>>77359036
No! Remember the glorious Hwan Empire!
>>
I really wonder if people that meme about stuff like this genuinely believe it
Like the people that say the USA lost the Vietnam war and think farmers actually destroyed us
>>
>>77361362
wholesale murder of farmers does destroy the credibility of the war
>>
>>77361362
But they did
>>
>>77361537
American education, everyone
>>
You wanna see this cunt would become flooded with commies?
>>
File: IMG_2547.jpg (224KB, 849x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2547.jpg
224KB, 849x1200px
경찰관 아저씨 여기요~~
>>
>>77359036
>Have its whole population believe in a white man's fairy tale where when you die you float to a sky city with a flying zeus papa

Yeah, I'd say the gooks are pretty pathetic.
>>
>>77361835
DELET THIS
>>
>>77361289
pls respond
>>
>>77361289
I recommend textbooks and CDs the old fashioned way... well it worked for me at least
>>
>>77359036
Well you know N.Korea attacked and unlike in Vietnam there was a UN resolution to stop the North but just keep rewriting history. The only reason we are there was instead if letting us curb stomp the North millions of screaming Chinamen came over the border and we ended up with a ceasefire in a war that still hasn't ended.
>>
>>77361537
The fucking farmers didn't. We lost at home and the whole while we were fighting the N.Vietnamese and their offshoot the VC armed with Russian anti-aircraft defenses and materials from Russia and China. The Tet offensive was a failure that severely damaged the VC and failed at the NV goal of a popular uprising in the South (you know the farmers). It actually ended up increasing animosity in the South against the North. TLDR your average farmer in Southern Vietnam didn't give a shit about the commies.
>>
>>77361835
*tips*
>>
South Korea is a pathetic state whose existence is meaningless.
>>
>>77362763
>Dagoland
Post trashed.
>>
>>77362871
Hence we have the naughtiest of dogs, shouting as a form of argumentary. A classic.
>>
Why do people recently have this need to bully South Korea?
>>
>>77362970
OP is actually a Korean (kinda)

He hates Americans and South Korea because his mom dropped him on the head as a child
>>
>>77362970
Success breeds jealousy.Also the Korean war was a Ceasefire you Idiot Chink. (OP)
>>
>>77363111
>>77363141
It's just there are some trends here. One week there'll be many posts bashing Poland, next week South Korea, next week yet another country. Are /int/ users some hive mind or something?
>>
File: 841034533131257925_1536177049.jpg (58KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
841034533131257925_1536177049.jpg
58KB, 640x640px
I want a kgf right now
>>
Japanon get in here
Banter with Korea
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.