[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"hey anon haven't seen you in a while. What have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1500092270449.jpg (152KB, 808x805px) Image search: [Google]
1500092270449.jpg
152KB, 808x805px
>"hey anon haven't seen you in a while. What have you accomplished in the last few years? Did you stick with any of those dozens of things you started on or had ideas about or did you just give up like an average pleb?"
>"You're a smart guy anon, I dont know why you sell yourself so short. You really do have potential you're not using, you'll regret it when you're older, life is too short and it's a shame to waste it talking to the mentally ill on online anime forums or jacking off to Chinese pedocartoons. See you around, anon. I hope my words weren't wasted on you."

Ha-ha... dumb normie... doesn't understand how much there is to learn.... here.... with my friends who are NEETs and other absolute social rejects.... haha.... normies.... when will they learn....
>>
>CRIMINAL
>>
normies don't need to learn they live the good life

they aren't showing compassion by asking you those questions, they only want to cement their success by comparing it with your failure
>>
>>77352399
hi, are you the famous monolingual who post on /int/?
>>
>>77352452
>asking someone to do some self reflection as to whether spending the best years of their life on 4chan is truly a good use of their time
>Not showing compassion

Yeah that doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>77352560
we reflect everyday, having someone do it for you will not change your life
>>
>>77352743
it's a helpful wakeup call. Your meme of "actually le normies are trying to sabotage you" is fucking retarded. If anything 4chan is trying to sabotage you by constantly forcing negative thought patterns.
>>
one day you will stop posting these and it will be the best day of my life
>>
>>77352785
no, it's not because who ever does the wake up call is doing it in a life worse than the one being called
>>
>>77352794
Why? Because I'm making you think about reality?
>>
Just another day, another dollar.
>>
>>77352859
More like another day another 16 hours wasted on absolutely nothing that betters my life in no way
>>
>>77352853
because it's getting boring. i'd rather read something more engaging while im working than some incoherent ramblings of a schizoid leaf
>>
>>77352924
Why can't you leave, anon?
>>
File: 1500472164108.png (219KB, 440x458px) Image search: [Google]
1500472164108.png
219KB, 440x458px
>>77352937
Stop getting paid for what I'm doing for free... bourgeoise scum!
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.