[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A Saudi woman wore a miniskirt and published her video to sn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 2

File: saudiqt.jpg (53KB, 399x688px) Image search: [Google]
saudiqt.jpg
53KB, 399x688px
A Saudi woman wore a miniskirt and published her video to snapchat

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/saudi-woman-arrested-miniskirt-crop-top-video/

Pray for her, as for the Saudi embargo on UN aid to starving Yemenis, pray for them
>>
>>77332739
she got very nice legs
>>
I don't care about her. The funny part is how saudis will try to find her
>>
>>77332768
They arrested her within 24 hours
>>
Serious question. Would it be legal for a Saudi to rape her given she's asking for it?
>>
>>77332777
Quite predictable. They have cameras everywhere. I just imagine it's to be like a cheap comedy where 3 fat saudis sweating going through video recording and try to find a woman who wears a skirt.
>>
>>77332788
Technically no, but the cases were the males launch a campaign claiming her attire was the justification for rape are common
>>
>>77332739
For what purpose? Was she trying to make a political statement?
>>
>Miniskirt

Doesn't look that mini to me. I've seen far shorter skirts than that. But I guess for the middle east she might as well be naked
>>
My favorite is when my tax dollars pay for the fancy swords they use to behead 23 year old shi'ites who wanted to study in my country

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/Saudi-Arabian-Enrolled-at-Western-Michigan-Faces-Imminent-Beheading-435262783.html
>>
>>77332842
Yes

>>77332859
The redpilled story about why female clothing was imposed in Islam is fun, but infuriating for muslims
>>
>>77332804
Would I get arrested if I raped a girl as a tourist there for wearing "heretic" clothing.
>>
>>77332739
She's got attitude
>>
>>77332899
You probably would but to be honest I am not entirely sure on how defendants are punished (in the long run)
>>
*prays to allah*
>>
>>77332922
Isn't your application over? Why do you still have so much time to shitpost here?
>>
>>77333049
Couldn't get a paid job there, only experience and unpaid work
>>
>>77333081
You're not that Sudanese Doctor right?
>>
>>77333172
No I actually am, there was no feasible way to obtain paid work there. I wish I hadn't walked away from the previous interview (140USD a month isn't too bad)
>>
>>77332739
I hope the feminist movement in the west protects this brave woman from savages who believe fairytales
Sadly feminists in the west spread their legs for those savage males who oppress women
>>
>>77333204
Been following you for awhile. I think you've made a poor life decision. Should've went for an MD/Ph.D. qualification but instead went for MRCP. Right now, you'll either need to learn to work with people better or find a way to worm yourself into research, because practicing medicine is also all about communicating with your patients, there's no such thing as a Dr. House doctor in real life.
>>
>>77333271
Thank you for your kind concern and support

You are absolutely right, I should've remained in academia to avoid patient contact but the only current path available is employment within medicine.

The only solution it seems is normalizing forcefully, eliminating any complacency and going to the foreign employment office today
>>
Fuck Saudi Arabia and fuck my government for selling them arms.
>>
>>77333359
>complacency
It's not about that. It's about being able to work with others and realise that sometimes you are prone to making mistakes as well. I'm really not sure how you made it this far without being called out on it.

My advice would be to just go into family medicine and just dispense drugs and write referrals all day. It's literally the easiest shit in medicine, if you fuck this up, I would doubt your ability with a colouring book. It's also good money.
>>
>>77332777
how did they find her?
i assume she just changed her clothes there for video?
or do your government even have camera in the middle of nowhere?
>>
>>77333446
I wouldn't be surprised if they caught her by unlawful surveillance.
>>
>>77332739
>saudis are hiding QTs like this

how is this acceptable in this day and age? why don't we form a coalition to liberate QTs?
>>
>>77332886
>Yes
Oh well good luck to her then.

>>77333446
She literally published it on her snapchat. It's not hard to figure out
>>
>>77332739
would fug 10/10
>>
I wonder how many lashes she's gonna get.
>>
>>77333359
Oh hi, it's you again. I would agree with >>77333359 , that you'll need to be able to work with others to be able to succeed in practicng medicine. But it seems that the door to research may have already closed for you.

I would say that you need to get over this element of inability to work with others or perhaps you could follow a clinic and serve as a general practitioner.

Hope everything goes well. Cheers!
>>
File: images.jpg (139KB, 1000x808px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
139KB, 1000x808px
>>77333473
you don't need to be a fortune teller to know that's the real reason, with the allies S.Arabia has

ps: every cellphone has IP and MAC address, of course it's easy to find a person posting a snapchat if you have the right tools
>>
>>77333812
Saudis have literal majority stakes in Twitter.
>>
>>77332768

I'd try to find her too ;^)
>>
>>77332886
>The redpilled story about why female clothing was imposed in Islam is fun, but infuriating for muslims
What's that?
>>
why bother? some islamic regions are susceptible to reform but Arabia has been the same for 1400 years and will never change
>>
>>77336336
NUKE them.
>>
>>77332739
>you will never rescue a saudi qt from the depravity of her countrymen, marrying and thoroughly breeding her
ah well
>>
>>77332739

Man KSA is full of whores, I know two, one that that used kik to and periscope and was getting naked there, and one that used periscope and snapchat with her friend, and they did everything. And never wore more than just underwear.

It's ok to do so, just like drinking. Just keep it on the down low, and don't make political statements and you're fine
>>
>>77338676
i guess you don't believe that women in KSA wear burkas at home.
>>
>>77338907
Most of them wear it.

Just the few whores they have don't.

Especially in Riyadh
>>
>>77338959
>At home with relatives, in compounds and all-female settings, women can shed their outer layers. At some posh private Red Sea resorts, they go in bikinis. While many women head to aeroplane lavatories just before landing, not being fully covered is tolerated in the airport.

https://www.economist.com/blogs/economist-explains/2015/01/economist-explains-20
>>
>>77339007
what's your point

It's literally what I said.
>>
>>77332739
Hope the little slut shall get raped as punishment
>>
do saudi trannies wear niqab?
>>
>>77339092
>that flag
>that post
What?
>>
>>77332739
this is not funny anymore
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.