[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You may live to see the day South America surpasses Africa for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Africa.png (2MB, 6460x4185px) Image search: [Google]
Africa.png
2MB, 6460x4185px
You may live to see the day South America surpasses Africa for the title of World's Shittiest Inhabited Continent.
>>
>>77330532
The same can be said about europe and USA. Don't forget the chinks still have nukes and muslims are flooding western countries.
>>
>>77330586
lol no. SA and CA pretty much rely on Africa being shit so that they can have a ego boost because "at least awe aren't like THOSE people".

It's like how you can make yourself look better by having an uglier person with you. The butthurt when the gap closes will be beautiful.
>>
>>77330586

The U.S.'s days as the world's foremost superpower are numbered precisely because it's getting flooded by Latinos, and they turn to shit every country they touch.
>>
>>77330532
not possible

Africa will always be a shithole, meanwhile South America can improve within a few decades if they get their shit together
>>
>>77330785
You say that like Latin America isn't developing
>>
>>77330851
>getting flooded by Latinos
when will this meme end
>>
>>77330884
They had decades to do that lol.
>>
>>77330916
so did Africa
>>
>>77330940
Yet Latin America had a lot longer though
What gonna happen is that both places will hit a level of medium level development with a couple being upper mid as the limits of the global development start to manifest.
>>
Finally a thread about Latin America.
How come they are so rare?
>>
>>77331108

Same as Africa: They're irrelevant to the First World people that post on /int/.

Think of the stuff you consume, from television to movies, cars and video games, etc. That all comes from North America, Europe and Asia.

I can't think of anything from South America I buy other than Chilean and Brazilian fruit.
>>
>>77331174
Yes, but literally not a single thread about latin america on /int/ for months if not years. This is the first one. I need to screencap it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.