[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The hundred years war was fascinating. It was the peak of ch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Albert_Lynch_-_Jeanne_d'Arc.jpg (954KB, 770x1062px) Image search: [Google]
Albert_Lynch_-_Jeanne_d'Arc.jpg
954KB, 770x1062px
The hundred years war was fascinating.
It was the peak of chivalry and feudalism in european history,nobles killing each other not for religious meanings but for their own interests.
It is saddening however,that all this resources were wasted on killing fellow european men.It should have been invested in military excursions into anatolia.
This period of time however feels very much like a fantasy.
While the french and english were killing each other,the portuguese was invading muslim lands and conquering important muslim cities such as Ceuta.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conquest_of_Ceuta
Nonetheless,congratulations french and english people
>>
I agree with you : that conflict (or these conflicts) the hundred years ware is fascinating and looks like a fantasy-tier story.
https://youtu.be/1LrmEicppvQ
>>
>>77325042
Henry V did nothing wrong.
>>
>>77325042
>While the french and english were killing each other
More like the french and other french sometimes with their british allies were killing each other lmao what a joke of a war

Also you disguised your thread but you ended talking about yourself again. Why do poortuguese people like talking about themselves so much?
>>
>>77325620
>again
When was the other occasion?In any case my point was to make an observation on the novelization and circlejerk around the hundred years war when it was a fucking catastrophe as far as european power goes while other countries like portugal were projecting european power across the world already decades before the hundred years war ended
>>
>>77325042
>>77325440

Joan of Arc is the closest thing to something from the Old Testament happening in relatively modern times.
>>
>>77325042
you have hairy & ugly women, so your opinion doesn't count portuguese faggot.
>>
>>77327157
How is that relevant to the topic you round headed slavshit son of khan
>>
>>77325042
>tfw you will never be a hun invader making her the moan of arc
>>
>>77330642
Dont talk shit to poland you gay fuck
>>
>>77330642
polish people are a protected class on this board, watch your mouth
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.