[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"So what do you do all day anyway anon? What are your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1500396377599.png (150KB, 277x385px) Image search: [Google]
1500396377599.png
150KB, 277x385px
>"So what do you do all day anyway anon? What are your hobbies and accomplishments you're most proud of?"
>>
Shitposting on /int/, although today I've gone too far and angered an American
>>
>ANOTHER
>>
>DAY
>>
File: 1409028770143.png (13KB, 528x424px) Image search: [Google]
1409028770143.png
13KB, 528x424px
I educate myself about the world on an international forum where people from all over the world discuss culture and world issues.
>>
>thread gets deleted
>reposts it again
>>
>>77324326
this 2bh. It's all about perspective
>>
>>77324263
Who the fuck asks this kind of questions to you?
Tell'em: I do your mom, fuck off!
>>
>>77324326
Aka "wh*tey must die", homo threads and other nonsense and 6 trillion generals

I've learned NOTHING from this board.
>>
>>77324347
Ah yes.

"Symbolize your country's situation with spongebob images" and "Why are x women so beautiful? [Posts cherrypicked image]"

Learning a lot desu
>>
Foreigners are scared as fuck when i start talking to them. Its easier for me to talk to foreigners than it is to my own countrymen.
>how the fuck do you know that shit, anon?
>where exactly did you hear that from?
>where the fuck could you possibly learn that?
>why do you know those things?
>what the fuck is wrong with you?
>the things you know make me feel violated
>>
>>77324894
This. Eurocucks are always impressed at the knowledge of a lowly American.
>>
>>77324263
I'm not proud of anything. I like to walk in the forest nearby.
>>
>>77324299
Wait are you talking about the Africa thread?

When I was talking about the Lithuanian, I meant to say that European bilinguals aren't any more talented than African bilinguals.
>>
>>77324380
I've learned that they're autist losers all over the world, and I genuinely dislike every nation as well expect for finland because it's cruel to bully the mentally disabled.
>>
>>77325102
No of course not bro, it was the Australian woman shooting thread

Keep in mind I am in constant panic 24/7 and possibly delirious, like just panic attacks triggered from nothing, this is no way to live
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.