[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1. Your cunt 2. When was the last time you were genuinely happy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

1. Your cunt
2. When was the last time you were genuinely happy?

I'll answer for myself
1. Denmark
2. 4-5 years ago
>>
File: spotted_hyena_c.jpg (154KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
spotted_hyena_c.jpg
154KB, 800x533px
1 polan
2 see 1
jk im happy right now ask me ama
>>
>>77314466
13 days ago when I got my master's degree
>>
>>77314735
How do you achieve happines?
What did you have for lunch?
Do you like your flag?
>>
1. Sweden
2. Happy right now. Happiness is easy to achieve when you disregard the rules and taboos of normal society.
Be you. Don't pretend to be something you are not.
I know I'm a drunken fool. I accept it. I'm happy.
>>
i think when i was about 8 years old
>>
>>77314466
>When was the last time you were genuinely happy?
first half of 2011
>>
>>77314466
yesterday.

i finished my project early. like a month early. so i took off from work after lunch and took the rest of the week off which was ok with the bossman. i then met a grill who actually approached me and got invited to a cup of coffee. by 14:00 i was still not sure if i was going to wake up shortly to another shitty day or if it's the real deal.
>>
>>77315104

Congratulations! May things continue to go your way
>>
>>77314466
>Cunt
>Probably when I was 6 and had a lot of other kids over for my birthday party
>>
>>77314797
stop convincing yourself that you need/ want things just because other people need/ want them. get a job. spend monies on hobbies.

these. and some meat and lettuce

its meh
>>
File: 64464.jpg (17KB, 261x222px) Image search: [Google]
64464.jpg
17KB, 261x222px
>>77315443
forgot pic
>>
I don't remember anymore, probably as a kid.

t. 30 y.o neet.
>>
>>77314466
1. New Zimbabwe
2. Yesterday playing a game online with some funny Leafs
>>
>>77314466
1. Flag.
2. A few moments on dusk of a spring day, back in 2009. It was probably the strangest and most intense feeling I've ever been hit by since my first ejaculation. Afterwards I felt incredibly sad because it made me realise just how broken as a person I was by that point; that a moment of feeling comfortable within myself and my place in the world was such a painful contrast.
>>
File: 1497201662981.jpg (134KB, 359x573px) Image search: [Google]
1497201662981.jpg
134KB, 359x573px
>>77314466
When I was a child and played a lot of computer games after school.
Now it's just a suffer.
>>
I dunno. Probably never. I remember being happy as kid but I was always worring about something
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.