[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Germans so fascinated in conquering Western Europe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

File: px-germanic-kingdoms-526ce.png (985KB, 746x600px) Image search: [Google]
px-germanic-kingdoms-526ce.png
985KB, 746x600px
Why are Germans so fascinated in conquering Western Europe since forever?
>>
>>77312226
they"re compensating for something
>>
I wonder what would happen if the Suebi obliged us to speak their language and adopt their culture instead of assimilating.

Would we we wuz like the Brits would ?
>>
>>77312226
>Western Europe since forever?

no true, it is the East we wanted to conquer
>>
>>77312226
If you had to live there you would also try to flee to a nice and comfy southern or eastern europe country
>>
>>77312226
we have our true claims in east europe not west europe
>>
>inb4 franks weren't germanic!!! xddd
>>
I really wish Poland annexed Germany, kicked out all the refugees, thus restoring it to its greater power
>>
>>77312226

>The Eternal Bavarian already existed
>>
File: Frankish.png (73KB, 1924x994px) Image search: [Google]
Frankish.png
73KB, 1924x994px
>>77312943
>inb4 franks weren't germanic!!! xddd

But we aren't m8
>>
>>77312943
What did your ancestor meant by this ?

>"Frankysche [vr. frankis] speche ys cald Romaunce, So sey þis clerkes & men of ffraunce."
The Story of England by Robert Manning of Brunne

The Frankish speach is called Romance, (not sure about the France)
>>
>>77312943
beware before you summon the trojan ikib-- oh what it already happened
>>
>>77315423
I apologise, although tbf it seems to be inevitable.
>>
File: Frank vs French.png (217KB, 3796x776px) Image search: [Google]
Frank vs French.png
217KB, 3796x776px
>>77315423
WHAT DID ANGLO-SAXON MEANT BY THIS ?

HOW DARE THEY SAY THAT FRANKS DIDN'T EXIST ! !!! HOW DARE THEY CLAIM THAT FRENCH EXISTED BEFORE THE FRANKS !!

I'M WITH YOU BRO' GO TEACH YOUR ANCESTORS ABOUT THEIR HISTORY AND TELL THEM THAT FRENCH DIDN'T EXIST AT THAT TIME !
>>
>>77312825
>not west europe
Elsass-Lothringen
>>
>>77312226
Those who can't create, conquer. Sadly the Germans are incompetent at both.

>>77312943
Germanic but not German. The Germans relinquished any claims (as filmsy as they were in the first place) to Charlemagne being German when they started wanking off Widukind.
>>
File: Frank vs French 2.png (355KB, 1884x1522px) Image search: [Google]
Frank vs French 2.png
355KB, 1884x1522px
>>77315736
Fucking subhuman Saxons !

Look at how incompetent they were !

They weren't able to recognize their GERMANIC brethren, and called the Franks "French" !

Hopefully, you are here to teach them their language !
>>
>>77314657
Luxemburgish the most proper Frankish language. Dutch is a close second, but Dutch is spoken by non-Germanic people as well. The Luxembourgish and Alsatians are the closed to Franks nowadays.
>>
>>77312226
they want our beaches and bitches

>>77312441
they already gave us some toponomy, they didn't have the population, think that brits are basically half germanic while we are like 5%
>>
File: From the Rhine to the Loire.png (226KB, 573x948px) Image search: [Google]
From the Rhine to the Loire.png
226KB, 573x948px
>>77316136
>Luxembourgish
Batavians

> Alsatians
Alemanians

>are the closed to Franks
Frank is a middle English world for French, and no, Alsatian and Luxembourgish have nothing to do with us

Btw French homeland is between the Loire Forest and the Rhine anything outside of it carry no Noble blood but an impure non-French bloodline
>>
>>77316345
Well, in the Dutch language Franks and French are not the same. Sources from the region are must more reliable than English sources.
>>
>>77312226
Every state is interested in conquering and dominating the states around it. It just happens that only a handful of European states, including Germany, have ever been strong enough to even attempt it.
>>
I'm in Porto right now(I'm norwegian) and it's amazing how these guys act more introvert than people in oslo.
They're puny,no wonder the germans conquered this from the romans
>>
File: 1473653881692[1].png (415KB, 654x702px) Image search: [Google]
1473653881692[1].png
415KB, 654x702px
>>77320181
>In the Dutch language Franks and French are not the same
>Frankrijk (Frankrealm)
>>
>>77320486
>>77320317
It's not that we are low energy,we just don't speak alot(keep it to ourselves) unless we know very well the person.
In the USA it's almost the opposite(california).
I remember being approached by a girl there out of nowhere and she asked me what I was doing,at first I thought she was a crackhead
>>
>>77320181

Even your countryman >>77320614 cannot agree with you
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.