[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>his country is surrounded by the U.K., Spain, Italy and Germany.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0667.jpg (21KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0667.jpg
21KB, 275x183px
>his country is surrounded by the U.K., Spain, Italy and Germany.

But it still exists now!
>>
>>77308886
Wow, bravo france
>>
File: IMG_1243.png (141KB, 602x421px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1243.png
141KB, 602x421px
>>77308886
It exists because it whores itself out to previously mentioned countries and the USA.
>>
>>77308958
Don't be rude.
>>
>>77308886
they're big guys
>>
and andorra
beware of andorra
>>
>>77308886
France was traditionally the strongest power in continental Europe. That only started to change when their demographics went to shit and Germany united.
>>
>>77309066
Portugal prevented you from being king of the Iberia.
>>
Our neighbors are really agressive, we should punish them, tb h
>>
Don't forget Switzerland.
>>
File: Europe_1812_map_en.png (1MB, 2284x1503px) Image search: [Google]
Europe_1812_map_en.png
1MB, 2284x1503px
>>77308958
You're confusing your shithole with my country, Pooki
>>
>>77308958
and you still exist because we didn't figured out in the past in what you were sitting
>>
>>77309268
> ywn have a yandere French gf to punish you
IT'S NOT FAIR
>>
>>77308958
You do know Hitler specifically did that to mirror Napoleon's entry through the Brandenburg Gate, right? And he also insisted that the French surrender was signed in the exact same traincart as where the German surrender was signed 20 years prior.

If France was really that weak and irrelevant, the Germans wouldn't have such eternal butthurt towards them. Butthurt that only ended after America clipped their wings. Or disappeared below the surface at least, the Eternal German never changes. From Arminius to Merkel, he always lies in wait to destroy.
>>
>>77310683
>you will never have a gf
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.