[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>your cunt >have you ever had a black friend or gf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG-20170627-WA0000.jpg (418KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170627-WA0000.jpg
418KB, 2560x1536px
>your cunt
>have you ever had a black friend or gf
>what was it like
>>
Flag
There were no blacks in my town until two years ago, the closest I got to that is my Albanian friend
>>
>>77306746
weirdly enough i've never actually seen a black person irl
>>
flag, but Hispanic ancestry
yes, multiple black friends and two black gfs, one Jamaican and the other Half Saudi-Half Nigerian Muslim.
>>
Flag
Never seen blacks on streets of my town
>>
>>77306746
one at school
he was a p cool guy
>>
>>77306746

He hit me
>>
>>77306908
he was ethiopian christian
>>
>>77306845
How does it feels to fuck a black woman?
>>
no
don't want one
>>
File: shhhhh.jpg (204KB, 1727x969px) Image search: [Google]
shhhhh.jpg
204KB, 1727x969px
>>77306746
Fucked an American black chick about a month or so ago. Not gonna lie, it was nice.
>>
>>77306922
I could protect you if I were with you...
>>
I live above the arctic circle in a town with less than 5k people... No blacks.
>>
>>77306746
Flag
I have friends from almost all the ASEAN countries.
>>
>>77307012
Of all the females I've had sex with the half Saudi muslim chick was without a doubt the best. This was years ago, I was still in High School during my last year she came from a very liberal family so she rarely wore things like hijabs. She would switch between being dominant and submissive during sex so sometimes she would take over and control the speed at which we were moving while other times she would tell me to do as I please and take her from wherever. She was also willing to try a bunch of unorthodox positions as opposed to only missionary with occasionally doggy, she was into some freaky race play and she wouldn't make artificial moans and whenever she spoke during sex it was genuine and her words were of intimacy as opposed to lust. Once during ramadan she gave me a blowjob and I nutted so hard it got in her hijab, which is a memory that I still masturbate to, to this day.

Typing this out just made me realize how lonely I am
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.