[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's so strange that Americans have pushed their concept

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

File: v3sbb.jpg (88KB, 1159x783px) Image search: [Google]
v3sbb.jpg
88KB, 1159x783px
It's so strange that Americans have pushed their concept of whiteness into Europe and some idiots actually bought it.
As if I would ever look at a Russian and think "wow, I feel a brotherly connection to this slav".
Or how some Irish American will claim Spanish discoveries and Italian inventions as proofs his genetic stock is worth anything.
>>
Shut up faggot, Portuguese people are NOT white
>>
:^)
>>
>>77303826
>>77303839

He is correct
>>
>>77303826
>lolo u r not white
Thank God.
>>
>>77303780
>It's so strange that Americans have pushed their concept of [literally any of the degenerate shit they come up with] into Europe and some idiots actually bought it.
>>
Iberians are not white. You ain't no brother of mine, moorshit.
>>
>>77305242
Albo ruhe
>>
>>77303780
I agree. The one thing that is very American and does not exist in Germany (or at least didn't before the internet) is the view of white people vs non-whites.

People don't see themselves as whites because it doesn't make sense. People see themselves as German or whatever ethnicity they happen to be.
Poles are just as foreign as Turks to Germany and they both are outsiders and both get negative stereotypes, there is no "white" community.
>>
>>77303780
I really enjoy this "the concept of white people didn't exist until Americans invented it" meme. It's almost as good as le shoes in the refrigerator and le poopie in the Wal-Mart xD
>>
>>77306273
t. Alman
>>
>>77306371
For me personally I have distinguished between arab/turk, asian(incl india), whites and black
But since I am on 4chan I am considering every person with brown eyes nonwhite, while they have fairer skin than me.
It is stupid, arbitrary concept made up by americans to cover their inferiority complex since they dont have a clear cultural and enthnic identity as europeans have it, addiotionally they are heritage fags.
You can simply say europeans are superior to americans in that case. Too bad we are swallowing their degenrate pop, and fashion culture.
>>
File: 1499515665632.jpg (1MB, 1920x1210px) Image search: [Google]
1499515665632.jpg
1MB, 1920x1210px
>>77303780
>>
>>77303780
It's quite annoying really.
>>
>>77303780
Yeah, and then they say that the rivalries and hate that existed between Europeans for millennia are "Jewish conspiracies to divide the white race" or some other retarded bullshit
>>
>>77303780
it's because all americans are just mixed europeans and get the same "ur privileged and white!!!" treatment, thus creating this idea of unconditional european-to-european brotherhood connection

In different areas different ideas evolve, I thought europeans were smart enough to figure this out?
>>
>>77306731
most people aren't smart.
>>
File: 1498384192609.jpg (258KB, 968x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1498384192609.jpg
258KB, 968x1024px
>>77303780

Most of those posting under the US flag on /int/, are self-hating whites and millennial progressives of the following type:

https://youtu.be/mwtfAHyVZSo

They desire the transformation of the United States into a non-white country, and are actively leading the charge to turn it more diverse and multicultural, while marginalizing the white males and reducing their social and economic power. Many of them are members of Antifa, and all of them fully support the protests taking place on college campuses, where they receive their liberal arts degrees. They consider it important to include PoC in all forms of media because it helps people especially in Western countries to make the psychological adjustments that are necessary for the transformation of their countries into multicultural societies. They consider it imperative that Europe undergo this transformation to bring its demographics more in line with that of the United States.
>>
>>77306731
just keep this shit between mongrel whites in america. reading this article makes me cringe so fucking hard.

https://www.amren.com/features/2015/03/ukraine-a-last-bastion-of-whiteness/

>An American finds a racial identity far from home.
>This is the country in which I’m going to raise my son. I want him to be a member of a community, and he will find that here. I want him to be proud of his people, and Ukrainians are proud of themselves. I want him to work hard and here, if you don’t work hard you don’t eat. I want grandchildren, and here, everybody rears children in the expectation of grandchildren. This is where my genome and part of my culture will pass down to successive generations. It is here that I can find a white identity for myself and for my son.

like seriously, what the fuck?
>>
>>77306731
>In different areas different ideas evolve, I thought europeans were smart enough to figure this out?
The blade cuts both ways, Americans do the same thing by applying their whiteness concept on Europe when it doesn't work there.
>>
>>77306690
yes, this is completely commonplace unfortunately. Last time I called my grandma for her birthday all she wanted to talk about was how both World Wars were just Jewish puppet shows orchestrated by the internation Zionist conspiracy to divide Europeans and prevent the creation of a pan-European superstate. I was like "shut up, granny" but she just kept going.
>>
>>77306371
Same here, we see guiris (brits, germs, dutch, etc) as a different people.
>>
>>77306804
my entire neighborhood is currently moving to the Ukraine for the same reason, I'll go tell them that this is cringey and that it needs to stop. The amount of people migrating there to be with their white brothers and sisters is getting to the point where basic public services can't operate due to being understaffed.
>>
>>77306804
If you were around blacks and mexicans you would eventually stick to your """whiteness""" (hate this word) no matter how mongol it is. Even though I'm not a mongol, you should realize that your bickering between European countries is nothing when you actually have to go to school, work, and share a reality with literal shitskins. You guys are like brother and sister or neighbors fighting over sugar when American whites are politically gunfighting these people
>>
>>77306952
>3000 years worth of war, hate and genocide between Europeans is less relevant than Tyrone and José stealing your lunch money
>>
>>77307488
>nordic people calling you a nigger because you have brown hair and brown eyes is more relevant than current day shootings, crimes and socially acceptable racism from literal subhumans directed to the people who created western civilization
>>
File: IMG_2991.jpg (41KB, 387x281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2991.jpg
41KB, 387x281px
>>77303780
It's because Europeans actually have an indentity and don't have blanket terms (that had significant part of history)
>>
>>77307599
>European history is Swedes calling Italians niggers
American education strikes again!
>>
>>77307650
I'm talking about relevant, current day history.
Who gives a fuck about what happened years ago you fool
>>
>>77307690
Relevant, current day history would be about all the dick moves every European nation is pulling against one another to try and gain the upper hand and fuck everyone else's economy, so I still don't feel any sort of connection to people that just happen to have a similar skin color to mine
>>
>>77303780
I hate it
having to listen to all the polish bydlo apologism because 'they are based and white xD'
>>
>>77307823
This is just economics, you are making something out of nothing I feel.
You are just too comfortable and don't see any reason to think of Russians, French, Spanish, whatever European country you may dislike as brothers because you have no conflict to bring you together.
That will probably change once refugees start pouring in more and more each year to Europe and try to instill Islam and start outing white people in their own homelands, which then you will realize that I was right.
>>
>>77308049
Russia is not european, you dumb amerimutt.
>>
>>77308049
>This is just economics, you are making something out of nothing I feel.
Yeah, who cares about having a job and eating, right? Lesahwn fucking your oneitis is much more important
>You are just too comfortable and don't see any reason to think of Russians, French, Spanish, whatever European country you may dislike as brothers because you have no conflict to bring you together.
>That will probably change once refugees start pouring in more and more each year to Europe and try to instill Islam and start outing white people in their own homelands, which then you will realize that I was right.
Ok, when your cuck fantasies come true I'll be sure to make a post here asking forgiveness from my white brothers and pledging allegiance to Varg
>>
>>77308223
Yes, just strawman countries being competitive economically to you not being able to eat and the racial issues that Americans experience as cuck fantasies! You really showed me
>>
>>77308386
>40% of youths being unemployed and thousands of companies closing every month is "countries being competitive economically" and nothing really worth caring about
>being told you are racist and niggers getting gibs is "racial issues" that need the sympathy of all Europeans
The delusion is real
>>
>>77303780
I feel a connection to other white people, because regardless of ethnicity we (at least Northern, western, eastern and central europeans) are lumped together as "white".

We are treated differently than people who dont share our apperance.

I identify as Swedish first and foremost, but white second.
>>
>>77308570
>weak links in the economic world getting shut down and nature showing that only the strongest survive is bad
>thinking that non-european peoples taking over the western world and thus making it slowly but surely become shit, and calling it out means you're outed as a racist is no big deal
The ignorance is real
>>
>>77308949
>weak white people getting shut down and nature showing that only the strongest survive is bad
:^)
>>
>>77308997
What I'm talking about is a response that weak white people do not do, they just sit back and let it happen. Like Europe and refugees today.
>>
>>77308049
>You are just too comfortable
Honestly cannot tell if troll or just American
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.