[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do white americans care so much about their european heritage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: images.png (8KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
8KB, 226x223px
Why do white americans care so much about their european heritage but ger angry when black americans care about their african heritage?
>>
There are no white Americans you dumb nig
>>
Because black americans got enslaved and sold off by black africans?
>>
theres a forum i frequent and most of the african-americans have egypt or some european flag
its wierd, its only americans that dont choose their own country flag. you can easily tell them apart from real european posters anyway
>>
>>77302742
because niggers don't admit that they came from some mud hut in subsaharan africa, but pretend that THEY WUZ KANGZ
>>
>>77302742
Examples
>>
>Be 2nd generation American with ties to motherland
>hurrr durrrrr you're not European
>Be 10th generation American identifying as an American
>hurrr duurrrr no such thing as an American you're British
With the eurocuck you can't win.
>>
>>77303055
>>77302810
Most of Irish and Italian Americans were dirtpoor peasants looked down in their countries and also in USA. They wouldn't leave their countries if they lived such great lives. It is not same as being sold as slaves, but stop relating low class peasants with being protector of certain culture or civilization.
>>
>>77303908
>Most of Irish and Italian Americans were dirtpoor peasants looked down in their countries and also in USA.
Not true. My family was townsfolk. USA offered people a chance go make some money and people went for it. Hence the rumor "American streets are paved with gold." People who wanted to make something with their lives came to America.
>>
>>77303908
>Most of Irish and Italian Americans were dirtpoor peasants looked down in their countries
Most Europeans were dirtpoor peasants regardless if they left or not
>>
Because they are niggers
>>
>>77303908
What have the Irish and Italians actually brought to this country besides crime and pizza?
>>
>>77304358
JFK and Al Capone
>>
>>77304358
macklemore
>>
>>77304467
I already mentioned crime
>>
>>77304506
What's that
>>
>>77303808
>Be 10th generation American identifying as an American
>hurrr duurrrr no such thing as an American you're British
Clearly a dissortion of your view, nobody said that ever
>>
File: IMG_2676.jpg (42KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2676.jpg
42KB, 320x320px
>>77304358
OH! Watch it anon, we discovered this continent
>>
>>77304621
>we
Americans did not discover America, you silly goose
>>
>>77304621
Working for the Spanish
>>
File: IMG_2677.jpg (45KB, 280x340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2677.jpg
45KB, 280x340px
>>77304669
Ayy, commandatore. Why don't you bring me some pasta with gravy?
>>
>>77302742
African americans were sold by their tribal chiefs not abducted. Arabs were buying slaves for centuries before Europeans exploited the resource. And they continue to today centuries after we decided it was wrong.
I mean, the Irish put up a fight before we sent them to the colonies. Ancient Celts must have fought before Norwegians abducted women to make Iceland.
Africans were sold by other Africans.
Why would you be proud of that 'heritage'?
>>
Most European Americans can trace their ancestry back to a specific country/region (i.e Ireland, UK, Germany) but most African Americans have no idea where exactly in Africa they came from
>>
>>77305047
Because it was tribe attacking other tribes
Why wouldnt they then be proud of their own tribe?
Ita like saying being proud of your european heritage is wrong because americans revolted against the brits
>>
>>77302742
>but ger angry when black americans care about their african heritage?

Because they don't tell the truth about it. They don't want to admit that they lived in grass huts for 50,000 years, so they try to retcon Egyptian history as their own. It's incredibly cringeworthy.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.