[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friendly reminder that "chinese people" don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: 1500360204293.png (238KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1500360204293.png
238KB, 1000x1000px
Friendly reminder that "chinese people" don't exist anymore. The current inhabitants of china are sino-manchurian rape babies.
Also China has not won a real war in over 400 years.
>>
Bruce is mad the Chinese landlords just raised his rent
>>
>>77296856
They actually won a war against India in the occupation of Aksai Chin
>>
>>77296856
funny how you're chanting the exact same idea as what japanese shitposters are usually mumbling about
>>
>>77296870
rents not high, they keep it low so people are willing to pay in cash without lease so they can tax evade
>>
File: chinese-queue-pigtail.jpg (107KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
chinese-queue-pigtail.jpg
107KB, 500x322px
>>77296895
its true though
manchus were incredibly cruel to them. population of china halved under Manchurian rule and the remaining were almost certainly only kept around by being interbred

even japanese are probably closer to original chinese than modern chinese

>>77296891
ill have to look that up give me a sec
>>
>>77296856
Is there an actual sauce for this or is it just nip/pol/ bullshit
>>
ching chong ping pong pang
>>
File: 3b0fbc_5304055.jpg (132KB, 800x618px) Image search: [Google]
3b0fbc_5304055.jpg
132KB, 800x618px
The humiliation they suffered turned em into openly defacating savages
>>
>>77296940
This is just bad history. The population of China under the Ming Dynasty was already 160 million and it rose to 400 million under the Qing Dynasty (Manchu rule). There were only 250,000 Manchus and they managed to conquer China through the help of Chinese defectors and Mongolian allies.
>>
>Depending on the context, Manchuria can either refer to a region that falls entirely within the People's Republic of China,[4][5][6] or a larger region divided between China and Russia.
when you say "Manchuria" what do you mean exactly?
>>
>>77297045
Don't forget the Tang Dynasty, the Tang spoke a different Chinese language used by the Southern Chinese people.
>>
chinese ppl were always diverse you should know
>>
also
>As the Republic of China, now based in Taiwan, has never recognized the People's Republic of China or its border treaties with other countries, some Chinese maps published in Taiwan still consider the entire Heixiazi Island and the Sixty-Four Villages East of the River to be Chinese territories.
seems like the taiwanese dream about attacking russia and conquer some of russia's lands
>>
Most of the loess plateau was never under foreign control, and that is where the root of Chinese civilization is from.
Stupid bait thread.
>>
>>77296856
>Includes Mongolia

>Doesn't include area around lake Bikal

Pleb
>>
File: Manchuria.png (440KB, 480x395px) Image search: [Google]
Manchuria.png
440KB, 480x395px
>>77297080
>>
>>77297137
Lots of China's territory was forcibly taken away because of Nation of 8 alliance
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eight-Nation_Alliance
That's why there are lots of chinks if Vladivostok. Just imagine if ROC was the one governing China right now, Russia and China would be in an intense dispute right now.
>>
>>77296856
Other way around Jack Wong.

Manchurians, Koreans and Japanese are Shandongese-Tungid or Shandongese-Jomon rape babies

t. Japanese-Chinese-Korean Hawaiian rapebaby
>>
>>77297090
You mean the Tang spoke a different language to the southern Han? Or that the southern Han speak the Tang Dynasty language?
>>
>>77297229
well no one stops them from moving to the russia's far east. why not? russia has too much land anyway.
the Chinese are welcome here!
http://m.spiegel.de/international/world/a-761033.html
>>
>>77297154
Root of China is the Henan, Shandong, Shaanxi triangle

Xia and Shang were the root of Chinese civilization, not Zhou
>>
>>77296856
How could a population spread around such a huge area be homogeneous?
>>
>>77297290
do you actually see chinese immigrating to far east? that place is frozen hell. even worse than harbin
>>
>>77297350
t. Cantonese/Hokkienese
>>
Delete this thread right fucking now
>>
>>77297350
Dude please work for us.
>>
>>77297350
i've never been to Russia's far east but apparently they just want to move factories to Russia, and i think that's a great idea, honestly, the Chinese need some land and Russia's east need investments. the only thing that i don't understand is they also move workers and managers or they will just hire Russians to do the job
https://www.rt.com/business/338655-china-chemical-plants-far-east/
>>
>>77297456
i am afraid it will be the other way
>>
>>77297502
Even tall alcoholics cannot work in a frozen wasteland, only native people can live and survive, but there are and some very unique people like a tall patriots like Zangief from SF whoyld work in that place.
>>
>>77297336
They are not homogeneous irl contexts. On papers, they look homogeneous
>>
>>77297573
sorry, what?
you've been drinking bath lotion again?
>>
>>77297605
Let me say something without recognition what I am saying and let's call this a trolling, Ok?
>>
>>77297605
he probably is a native
>>
>>77296856
t. bogan with chinks in his backyard who doesn't know anything about population genetics
>>
>>77297350
>he doesn't go to the ice festival and ski with tall northeastern qts
>>
>>77296856
Why are weeaboos so insuferable, so obnoxious?

Is it because of their brains having melted after being irradiated non-stop during years with mentally insulting, cheap propaganda through anime?
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.