[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1. You're cunt 2. What is prison like there? 3. Have you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: prison2-400x300.jpg (25KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
prison2-400x300.jpg
25KB, 400x300px
1. You're cunt
2. What is prison like there?
3. Have you ever been in prison yourself? (If yes, why?)
>>
russia
It's ok. There is a strict caste like system there and if you are not a rapper or pedophile you are safe there
only have been in jail a drunk fight
>>
US
I hear it bad
No
>>
>>77287292
*It's
>>
Poland
it's aight, some bums purposefully go steal shit so they could go for the winter for a warm bed and a meal everyday.
no
>>
>>77287342
>>77287271

Do people get their asses kicked and rape each other? What happens to the pedophiles?
>>
>>77287445
Pedophiles got raped. Everyone else don't. As i said there is no "lawlessness" as it's cold in russia
>>
>>77287511
What does the cold have to do with it?
>>
>>77287573
I meant called
>>
File: prigioni.jpg (111KB, 827x480px) Image search: [Google]
prigioni.jpg
111KB, 827x480px
We are full!!!
>>
>>77287845
What's life like in Italian prisons?
>>
>>77287445
Prison cultue used to be huge in Poland, and prison dialect is the most comprehensive dialect of the polish language. Funnily it has a square fuckton of Russian loanwords (legacy from partition era).

Not anymore. Prisons are still heavily underfunded, prisoners who do not work are dirty, underfed and sleep on torn, unwashed mattresses.
But I don't think violence is as widespread as it used to be in the People's Republic era.

Bear in mind we're not faggots unlike Americans. Fucking another man and pretending its not gay but to "assert dominance" is a retarded fucking idea.
>>
>>77287153
>flag
> horrible,you'd be better of homeless
>NO
>>
>>77287958
>Fucking another man and pretending its not gay but to "assert dominance" is a retarded fucking idea.
Yeah I completely agree.
>>
>>77287995
What happens to people in there?
>>
>>77287942
I don't know
>>
1.) Canada
2.) Not as good as Norway, better than America
3.) Yes, but in the states. I got an O.U.I., 48 hours in the jail, $600 worth of fines and court costs, loss of driving privileges in America for 90 days I think it was.
>>
>>77288081
40 people crammed in a 5×5 room
>>
>>77288260
OUI?
>>
>>77288260
>3.) Yes, but in the states. I got an O.U.I., 48 hours in the jail, $600 worth of fines and court costs, loss of driving privileges in America for 90 days I think it was.
kek, and they let you back into the country?
>>
>>77288483
Driving drunk is part of our culture m8. Not that big a deal.
>>
>>77288483
First offence is just a minor misdemeanor. Everyone in the countryside has an OUI.
>>
No clue, but i heard some convicted rapist and killer was allowed to get married inside prison with his gf lel.
>>
Denmark
Pretty luxurious compared to the vast majority of countries, kind of like being grounded as an adult. Probably a Scandinavian thing.
>>
File: USPrison.jpg (70KB, 700x609px) Image search: [Google]
USPrison.jpg
70KB, 700x609px
>U.S. prison where El Chapo is being held
>>
>>77291834
This looks like hell.
>>
>>77287342
>it's aight, some bums purposefully go steal shit so they could go for the winter for a warm bed and a meal everyday.
My friend had a great uncle who was an alcoholic bum and did this. Apparently head throw a brick through a store window every fall
>>
>>77288260
>loss of driving privileges in America for 90 days
It's usually just for the state you offended in.
>>
Finland
It's like 3 star hotel here
no
>>
>>77288434
Operating under the influence.
Probably just their way of saying DUI.
>>
I did 2 years for extortion. I attacked everyone in the cell as soon as i came in and i was alright later.
Prison is shit, boring, stinks, dull and boring.
I never saw anyone get raped, but i heard stories that actual faggots come out of the closet in prison.
After i created a routine, i was allowed love visits.
My gf at the time could come and we could have sex.
I read books a lot, did crossword puzzles, played chess, had a job dissassembilng furniture.
>>
>>77292674
South Slavic """""""""""""""""culture""""""""""""""""" in a nutshell
>>
>>77292701
Go home and tell your dad that youre a faggot.
He always wanted a daughter
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.