[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the best (=least shitty) african country and why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: bots-MMAP-md.png (65KB, 1030x727px) Image search: [Google]
bots-MMAP-md.png
65KB, 1030x727px
What is the best (=least shitty) african country and why is it Botswana?
>>
>>77278276
I don't think you'll be able to bait people with a question they don't care about and a country they don't have an opinion on.
>>
>>77278276
Diamonds + A stable, competent government that is able to utilize them properly
>>
>>77278368
basically this, corruption while not non-existent is low, they've never had a brutal civil war post independence.

The worst thing that happened was the AIDS crisis but they seem to have it under control now
>>
File: gaborone.jpg (71KB, 800x502px) Image search: [Google]
gaborone.jpg
71KB, 800x502px
>>77278276
Why is Botswana such a wonder of a country?! Only 50 years ago it was one of the poorest countries in Africa, but now Botswanian people live better than Libya, Mexico and Turkey, we're not even talking about former British colonies.
By the way did you know that college is FREE in Botswana?
And they even plan to use SCIENCE and TECHNOLOGY to diversify their economy?
And BANK OF INDIA has facilities over there because Indian infrastructure is obsolete compared to Botswana, which is LITERALLY permeated with diamonds?

Bravo, Botswana.
>>
Rwanda desu
https://www.economist.com/news/leaders/21725000-its-recovery-after-genocide-has-been-impressive-land-ruled-fear-can-never-be-happy?zid=304&ah=e5690753dc78ce91909083042ad12e30
>>
South Africa is declining but it's still far better than any other African country in terms of infrastructure, economic/political power and living standards. Botswana is developed in Gabarone and it's very typically African outside of the city
>>
>>77278276

Ultra low population density
>>
>>77278978
South Africa has insane violence rates and is extremely segregated. Their infrastructure and economy isn't all that impressive for 5 million white people.
>>
>>77278844
wow, how can I move to Gaborone?
>>
File: 1500317783198.jpg (46KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1500317783198.jpg
46KB, 900x900px
>>77278978
>South Africa is declining but it's still far better than any other African country

Dima, put that vodka bottle down for a minute
>>
>>77279134
Because South Africa has records for its statistics while most African countries do not. Even the blacks in SA live a better quality life than most Africans. There's a bigger black middle class than a white middle class. Don't fall for the "South Africa's economy only belongs to whites" meme. It's very easy to comment on African affairs without witnessing it first hand.

Think about it this way. Botswana has one city that is worth any credibility, Gaborone and even that is on the same level as maybe the 6th or 7th largest SA city in terms of development. The rest of Botwsana is basically a pile of shit.
>>
>>77278276
Mauritius
>>
Seychelles isn't bad either.

I was in pre-spring Tunisia, nice people in general, I was surprised to find out their jihadis per capita numbers.
>>
File: 1499389672672.png (1MB, 6460x3455px) Image search: [Google]
1499389672672.png
1MB, 6460x3455px
Namibia and Tunisia have the best infrastructure in all the continent
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.