[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We rule sweden: Princess victoria is part Brazilian because of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: victoria.jpg (195KB, 930x1266px) Image search: [Google]
victoria.jpg
195KB, 930x1266px
We rule sweden:
Princess victoria is part Brazilian because of her mother's mother:

Queen Silvia of Sweden:
>Her father was German and her mother was Brazilian.
>A trained interpreter, Swedish is actually her sixth language. She speaks her native German, her mother's language of Portuguese, as well as French, Spanish, and English. She has some fluency in Swedish Sign Language, a national sign language used by the deaf community in Sweden.[4]

This feels good
>>
haha who the fuck is the dude?
he looks like he plays overwatch competitively and yells at the team when he loses
>>
>>77274253
WH*TED
>>
>>77274762
Must be some noble from sweden
>>
>>77274253
WE
>>
>>77275332
I don't know why but it feels good. It's so silly.
The monarchs of sweden got H U E D
>>
Why does nobody care that the crown princess of sweden is part Brazilian?
>>
>>77274253
>Swedish will be forced to eat sopa de macaco soon
>>
>>77274762
He is the crown prince and he is part Finnish which explains the autism.
>>
>>77274253
Yeah but no one cares about the Swedish royal family. The British one is the only relevant royal house.
>>
>>77275385
Well they are french anyway.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Bernadotte
>>
>>77276012
Everyone payd attention when the king of spain told chavez to stfu
>>
File: 1498087574308.jpg (33KB, 716x537px) Image search: [Google]
1498087574308.jpg
33KB, 716x537px
>>77275824
nobody care when the queen of netherland is Argentine also his daughters
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.