[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're in this tiny room with just this lightbulb and 24

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Bulb03.jpg (517KB, 1364x767px) Image search: [Google]
Bulb03.jpg
517KB, 1364x767px
You're in this tiny room with just this lightbulb and 24 other typical people from your country, what happens?
>>
File: HALLARY.jpg (15KB, 201x251px) Image search: [Google]
HALLARY.jpg
15KB, 201x251px
We all awkwardly stare at the floor to avoid making eye contact until one of us mentions American politics. When that happens, the room erupts into an ocean of heated discussion about every conceivable conspiracy theory about Trump, Clinton, Obama, and 9/11. I'm proud of my country.
>>
We renovate the room.
>scrap off the leftover wallpaper
>set up new wallpaper
>paint the ceiling and the window frames
>implement new floor (maybe laminate)
>hide the cable of the light bulb by installing a bar at the ceiling
>drink some beer
>>
>>77269572
You didn't even tell us what a bunch of Netherlanders would do. Play by your own rules, OP.
>>
Nothing. Everyone just gets as far away from the others as possible. Eventually someone will open the window and jump.
>>
>>77270786

where do you get the material from if you're confined to this room
>>
>>77271131
German work ethic can do wonders
>>
>>77269572
I try to stealthily pull out my 45 magnum in a dark corner, but an ex-navy SEAL (1 in 25 Americans is one) notices the glint of steel and draws his weapon. After this my position is given away and everyone draws their gun, and it turns into a battle royale. Really no different than any other day.
>>
if it's an room full of average people i blow my brains out because of the stupidity or get bullied by the turbo-chads that everyone in australia is but me
>>
>>77269572
First we fight, then we drink and everyone become friends. Would be fun.
>>
>>77269572
>whip out smartphone
>play on it
>>
For how long+ can we get out?
>>
>>77271210
>Be American
>Get Shot
>>
>>77271212
if that is how you would describe your typical australian, sure
>>
>>77271131
You didn't say that we're confined to this room. We would drive to the local tools store and buy the stuff.
>>
>>77271252
when you find that one man in your group who's actually serbian
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.