[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw I just found out that Europeans hate freedom But, why?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1500180172637.jpg (106KB, 759x811px) Image search: [Google]
1500180172637.jpg
106KB, 759x811px
>mfw I just found out that Europeans hate freedom
But, why? Why do you guys not like freedoms?
>>
Sure thing, why not hand children handguns to protect themselves like child soldiers here
>>
Sure thing, why not hand children hardons to protect themselves like child molesters here
>>
>>77254013
A child should learn to properly handle and shoot a firearm by the age of ten. It is as important as learning to swim, if not more so. I learned when I was about seven or eight.
>>
>>77254068
Shot yourself in the foot there, you're equating firearms with pedophilia

>>77254076
Not advisable t.b.h., isn't the memory of the instructor being ripped apart by a nine-year-old with an uzi still fresh?
>>
>>77254127
That happened because her parent didn't instruct her in the rules of gun safety. Also, you don't give a child an uzi to learn to shoot with, of course. That's like having a teen learn to drive in an F1 car. You start with a low calibee shotgun.
>>
File: gba.jpg (139KB, 500x362px) Image search: [Google]
gba.jpg
139KB, 500x362px
>>77254013
>why not hand children handguns to protect themselves like child soldiers here
Why not?
t. /k/
>>
we're massive cucks

I seriously hope whoever made the "click the tiles with X until there's none left" captcha comes home one day to find his family raped and brutally murdered by a pack of savage niggers whom eviscerated his wife's gut from her cunt and strangled her 7 year old daughter with her fucking innards, and then promptly gets arrested for the crime and be forced to kill himself for merely having the reputation of doing it like the sorry cunt he is, but is unable to do so for the next 30 years just because the prison guards want to see him suffer from it.

I am so fucking mad tonight.
>>
>>77254190
I can't get past the cognitive obstacle of children mishandling guns
>>
>>77254372
I once did it 78 times in one reply (they're proportionate your country somehow) on /pol/ for a couple of very nice Macedonians, they were worth it
>>
File: Capture+_2017-07-17-05-08-07.png (156KB, 720x1187px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2017-07-17-05-08-07.png
156KB, 720x1187px
>>77254372
>>77254437
Turn this option on
>>
>>77254503
Forgot about those, my ISP sometimes blocks google (even adsense) and they stopped working
>>
Test
>>
>>77254437

>they are proportioniate to how much your country posts on /pol/

I wish.
>>
>>77254503
Stil have to use the stupid tile picker for new threads
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.