[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do American women sound so annoying? "She was, oh she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: american-tourist-feat.jpg (31KB, 770x513px) Image search: [Google]
american-tourist-feat.jpg
31KB, 770x513px
Why do American women sound so annoying? "She was, oh she was, she was like,OMG like totally like she liked them black whatever OMG" This isn't even their country. Why do they come to my town?
>>
>>77229490
Kill them, behead them, eat their guts, and then send it to the U.S. embassy.

Start a war my friend.
>>
>>77229490
>tfw almost every American I met slightly freaks me out

I don't know why. The only one that seemed 'real' was this guy I met that grew up in the ghetto back in the US
>>
>>77229490
>Why do American women sound so annoying?
Californian.
>>
>>77229869
Stop with this shit already. To the rest of the world, Americans for all of your accent regions sound either grating or effeminate (males) or either grating or obnoxious (females).
>>
File: angry lupin.jpg (207KB, 956x923px) Image search: [Google]
angry lupin.jpg
207KB, 956x923px
>>77229950
Where the fuck do you think the "valley" in "valley girl" comes from you ignorant roofucker?
>>
>>77229950
its not just accent, its conversation style. californians are reviled all around the US for being loud and arrogant with horrible speaking habits
>>
>>77230274
But that description fits literally all Americans.
>>
>>77229490
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qb21lsCQ3EM

California cancer is the answer
>>
Where do people come from when they draw out the vocals? The kind of people who would say "brah" instead of bro?
>>
>>77229490
Nordcuck propaganda made the region the wet dream of every liberal college girl in the US. You brought this on yourselves.
>>
>>77230651
Right, because you've only seen Americans from movies, which are all made in California, and thus people talk/act like California.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.