[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You have been transported back in time to 1913, with no knowledge

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 4a24661a.jpg (2MB, 3300x2572px) Image search: [Google]
4a24661a.jpg
2MB, 3300x2572px
You have been transported back in time to 1913, with no knowledge or possessions from the present day. You find yourself in the city or town in which you currently reside. What's it like?
>>
By today's standards, just a remote town in the Andes full of squat, poor people.
>>
A village in the middle of nowhere
>>
>>77219386

Its full of jew, greek and armenian merchants.

Its also mud everywhere because the city is built on marshlands.
>>
>>77219386
bunch of white people trying to develop a town ????? not even sure what went on that long ago considering its such a new city and only really started developing in the 50-60's
>>
>>77219660
>Its full of jew, greek and armenian merchants.

probably it was much better before ur gypsy ancestors arrived
>>
>>77219701

Muhamad please...
>>
>>77219386
in the wild west
>>
Better, no non whites and ugly apartment buildings.
>>
>>77219840
tbqh, I am not even sure who's better between european shitskins aka romanians and original sandniggers

I would gladly deport all of you back to your shitholes
>>
It actually looks exactly the same, only my house is now a farmer's field

at least I can walk to the small hotels in town to find a place to stay, I'm taking my fucking morgan silver dollars with me OP

it'll be neat to see the horse track, and that fella selling bananas next to the fire hall for a dollar a pod of bunches
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.