[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys. There's a lot of Argentines and Chileans on this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 9

File: Tribjusticiacl.jpg (260KB, 1024x895px) Image search: [Google]
Tribjusticiacl.jpg
260KB, 1024x895px
Hey guys. There's a lot of Argentines and Chileans on this board so I figured I'd ask here.
I'm planning on studying in Santiago.
I know a good amount of Spanish and I've been to other large Latin American cities.
Is it a good idea?
>>
>>77182786
Do you plan to go to college? College in Chile is very expensive.
>>
>>77182924
My family offered to pay for one year abroad.
>>
>>77182786
I don't understand them, chilean spanish is another language,good luck with that.

At least you go to the best south america country
>>
>>77182786
Good for you, you'll swim in pussy, but if i were you id go to argentina, since they are not as bitter as most of santiaguinos
>>
>>77182786
I don't get the need for Argentinians here, but hello, yes, hello
>>
>>77182786
Its free in Argentina, just for you to know
>>
Hey man, I've just returned from a Week in Santiago. I can probably give you some adivce from a Gringo perspective.

Santiago is as expensive as New Zealand in terms of eating out and the accomodation costs. It's a very busy city, especially downtown. If you have the choice of suburb, I would stay in Providencia or Las Condes, maybe Santa Lucia too but it's less central. The locals are all very friendly in the nice parts. I stayed a night in Portugal and it was terrible though, and everyone was rushing trying to get out of the place.

The city itself is safe and very developed. A metro ticket is about $1.50 USD, but probably cheaper using the card. If you know Spanish, and have been elsewhere in Latin America then you'll do well. I could have easily lived there for a while if I spoke Spanish, but I had to survive with broken Portuguese. Generally at mid-high price restaurants I found someone who spoke a little bit of English.

I say go for it OP, but be aware of the costs. It's more expensive than just about anywhere else in Latin America.
>>
>>77183518
Also the main universities are all around Bellavista, so you can easily go partying and eating out afterwards.
>>
File: IMG_3630.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3630.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Here's a shot I took of the Andes
>>
¿Dónde está el Chilenos?
>>
>>77183601
Wow thank you so much
>>
>>77183855
Np Desu. This is my favourite part of town as it looks like Paris. The Italian neighbourhood is worth a look at too.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barrio_Lastarria
>>
>>77183844
there used to be a shit ton of them on this board.
now all gone.
probably got thrown off helicopters.
>>
>>77182786
lol what do we even have to do with Santiago?
retard
>>
>>77183947
I think you'll find the average Chilean chan user isn't much of a communist. Chilean society is still divided about Allende and Pinochet though. I would avoid bringing it up with the locals.
>>
>>77183960
el MapucheANO señores
>>
>>77182786
well, that's depends, what do you want to study and how much money are you able to spend(education is not free here)
>>77183991
that's true, personally i recommend you stay away from these subjects
>also people will love you here because chilean people suck USA's dick
>>
>>77184335
> Tfw no qt Chilena gf
This website really warps peoples minds. Brown girls are the most beautiful.
>>
>>77182786
education is free in argentina and living costs are lower when you convert USD, I'd recommend going there instead.
>>
>>77184468
>Personally I don't care about the color of the skin, I'm someone who only goes for the freckles and its pattern of dispersion in necks and shoulders
>>77182786
do you have any question OP?
>>
>>77184335
>chilean people suck USA's dick
Why so salty?
>>
>>77184703
because it's true. it's the same in all southamerica.
>>
>>77183601
Where is that? Camino a Farellones?
>>
>>77184726
i mean, your attitude is that's something bad that you don't like so you call it sucking a dick? you disagree with your people who may be curious about the us?
>>
>>77184811
no, it's not only curiosity, a lot of them think that everything from the us is superior, even the people.
>>
>>77184833
hmm, i always thought it was the opposite? fat and stupid and war mongers, my CIA, coups, jews? you guys confuse me.
>>
>>77184876
most of the people don't really care about coups.
and even if they dislike with your current government, they like your people and culture.
>>
>>77184811
also, i don't dislike you, or your country and culture. i just hate when people assume that everything from the north is better.
>>
>>77184893
good. please tell them i love them too.
one day i will travel there to see for myself. because i am really curious about latin america. but i believe you actually. there is a lot of autism and shitposting on /int/ so it is easy to get a wrong impression.

>>77184935
glad to hear.
sure, i agree it is annoying. we also export a lot of shitty "culture", too.
>>
go to argentina instead
>>
>>77184811
I use an exaggeration for the current situation technically, we consider USA as one of our best allies (between Australia and UK) also I wove you guys.
>>77184893
this, our current population doesn't like to talk about politics(but is a dangerous subject too)
>>
>>77185041
>but is a dangerous subject too
How come? You'll get into an argument but that's it. Nobody is going to punch you for defending your beliefs
>>
>>77185078
may feel awkward.
i would never talk to anyone i don't know well about trump for example.
(one of the reasons is i don't want to get disappointed because if they say they are his fans i would think of them as retards and that's bad, i would rather not know that)
>>
>>77184669
Is the Chileno accent as hard as people say? Will it take much time to adjust / start speaking it if I already know a good amount of Spanish?
>>
>>77183960
Argentina is in close proximity to Chile, so I wanted to see what you guys thought of each other. I've also thought about studying in BsAs, so I thought your opinion may be relevant.
>>
>>77185199
it's a very different dialect but mostly because of local slang, if people know you're a foreigner when they speak you'll understand them perfectly.
>>
File: IMG_5032.jpg (90KB, 1080x1151px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5032.jpg
90KB, 1080x1151px
>>77184468
>This website really warps peoples minds. Brown girls are the most beautiful.

But this board loves brown girls, anon.
>>
>>77185113
Well of course as a foreigner or around people your don't know you don't talk about politics, but is pretty easy to have a civil discussion with anyone about the state of the country or what needs fixing. Which is by definition a political conversation.
>>77185199
It's not. You'll understand it and speak it in about 2 months and you'll be able to understand every other kind of spanish accent. The idioms are different in every country tho. For instance, I can't understand 80% of mexican lingo, but I know they are pronouncing in castellano.
>>
>>77185334
If any place in the world is populated with 90% of grills like in your pic it would be jew rich tier
>>
>>77185113
this
>i understand that feeling anon
>>77185199
don't worry the people here are nice so you will not have problems i said before we try to use a neutral spanish. The problem with chilean spanish are three things: velocity, slang terms and we don't pronounce some letters (similar to Southern Spain) but if you come here there will be easy peacy to learn it
>>77185290
In short a relationship of love-hate and an endless competition to see which of us is better
>>
>>77185199
It's not really the accent. Here people use a lot of made up words or slang in our everyday talk.
Also we talk fast, apparently.
Most people will try to speak clearer and avoid slang when talking to you if you're foreign, most likely. Pretty much like everywhere else.
>>
>>77185290
Argentinian universities are tippy top tier in terms of education, and they are """free"""
also, they're not full of brown """people""" like the rest of latin america.

I'm afraid that we are also full though, so fuck off.

Brasil might be the place you're looking for 2bh
>>
haven't fucked a Chilean yet and it upsets me

I literally had sex with a girl from every country in South America and yes that includes Guyana

why do Chileans hate me
>>
File: HMMMM 1.png (74KB, 689x606px) Image search: [Google]
HMMMM 1.png
74KB, 689x606px
>>77185430
>tippy top tier

hmm
>>
>>77185441
but chileans are easy as fuck as long as you're white.
not even trying to insult or meme
>>
>>77185430
>Argentinian education
>>
>>77185405
Thanks so much. You guys are all so nice. I can't wait to visit.
>>
File: 29462469257.png (149KB, 736x705px) Image search: [Google]
29462469257.png
149KB, 736x705px
>>77185454
I really don't know what you're looking at

https://www.topuniversities.com/university-rankings/world-university-rankings/2018
>>
>>77185441
oh look at you
did you travel to every cunt in south america? or you have an office and they come to you wait in line and ask "can you fuck me please, daddy"?
>>
>>77185513
Your cunt got banned from pisa what the fuck are you talking about mega nigger
>>
>>77185474
can confirm
>>
File: something more deeper.png (328KB, 1464x1410px) Image search: [Google]
something more deeper.png
328KB, 1464x1410px
>>77182786
>>77185454
>>77185513
Pontificia Universidad Catolica de Chile (first of Chile)
vs
Universidad de Buenos Aires(first of Argentina)
>I would trust more in the Latin American ranking, not because Chile wins in that, but because there are more variables
>>
>>77185113
>Nobody is goin
Trump is one of the best presidents in the history of the US tho
>>
>>77185974
>more deeper
>dat greentext
Not complaining about the content but you need to get right the fuck back to nido, yt, leldit, taringa or whatever is the shithole you came from.
>>
Que tan cara es la educacion universitaria en chile? lo escribo en español porque ya tengo sueño... tengo pensado ir a estudiar ingenieria informatica o en sistemas... se paga por mes? por año? es muuuy cara? o si tenes un laburo allá en chile podes bancarte los estudios?
>>
Sos una zorra asquerosa
>>
>>77186353
la mensualidad promedio diria que es de 200 lucas, que son como 300 dolares. actualmente existe "la gratuidad" que es accesible para los mas pobres de chile, pero supongo que para postular a ella debes tener residencia definitiva, en realidad no estoy al tanto de los tramites para extranjeros.

t. estudiante de informática con gratuidad
>>
>>77186137
rude, he was just greentexting himself
>>
File: IMG_3254.jpg (790KB, 2592x1728px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3254.jpg
790KB, 2592x1728px
This has been a good thread lads. Bumping with more pics from Chile
>>
File: IMG_3699.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3699.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Yo soy el LastarriANO
>>
File: IMG_3401.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3401.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
This is the power of a first world country
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.