[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do aliens exist? What if they all come down and control

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1497410252692.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1497410252692.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
Do aliens exist? What if they all come down and control us like slaves?
>>
Yeah, and they've constantly been fucking with the U.S. and Russia for the past 80 years.

Ignore the name of this btw, it's about how UFO's interfered with Nuke Silos, and missile-men testimonies about it. From both the USSR and U.S.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUr_TF9o7sY
>>
>>77182683
Then ya'll would wish you had a 2nd amendment.
>>
>>77182683
but i'm alien
>>
>>77182683
Better chances than my marksmanship at least.
>>
>>77182683
People often assume that interstellar aliens would possess the ability to exterminate us with ease, but we can infer the opposite.

Sagan mathematically proved that life is out there. Chances are, one race would achieve extreme technological ability.

If advanced ayy lmaos exist we can deduce:

1) They are past morality and think only for themselves, kill or be killed
2) They are violent, resembling the Assyrians, Huns, Mongols and Conquistadors. Plundering is the most efficient way to survive.
3) They are limited. If they need our resources or to eliminate us as competition, they must lack certain materials and do not possess infinite energy.

Number 3 tells us that it is possible to survive. The easiest way to dominate us through disease, as Columbus did unto the Native Americans.

Read the Andromeda Strain for how humanity would respond. (Intelligent Aliens are not really mentioned in the book)
>>
>>77182683
>Do aliens exist?
They do exist. There are between 200 and 400 billion stars in the Milky Way and there are billions of galaxies in the observable universe. To that you can add the regions of the universe we can't see because the light didn't reach us yet. So even if the chance to find a planet with the necessary conditions to welcome life are infinitely small, the probability to find aliens still tend to the infinite.
They didn't meet us and we didn't see them because the universe is so big.
Only a religious retard would tell you aliens don't exist.
>>
I love aliens
>>
>>77182683

Sweden seems pretty fine with it
>>
>>77182683
Enslave us for what purpose?
>>
>>77184707
The same reason we enslave dogs
>>
>>77184936
Do they need someone to guard their caves while they are hunting?
>>
File: punetazo.jpg (432KB, 750x850px) Image search: [Google]
punetazo.jpg
432KB, 750x850px
>>77182754
>Yeah, and they've constantly been fucking with the U.S. for the past 80 years.
>>
i need to BREED the aliums
>>
>>77182683
>What if they all come down and control us like slaves?

are you impliying jews are aliens, or vice versa?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.