[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>invented English >still can't pronounce it worth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

>invented English
>still can't pronounce it worth a shit somehow (ex: "car" is pronounced "cah")
>>
>>77178813
>he doesn't understand the cultural and historical significance of accents and dialect
I guess that's understandable when you have no culture or history
>>
File: IMG_5394.png (54KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5394.png
54KB, 785x757px
>>77178813
>implying that every American pronounces car as "caRRR"
kys OP
>>
File: 1413691320136.png (12KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1413691320136.png
12KB, 645x773px
>>77178813
>tfw no british gf who talk to you dirty during sex
I wanna move to the UK lads, if the opportunity appears i'll try to get my ass across the atlantic and serve my med internship there, there are scholarship to do it on France but UK sounds comfier.
>>
>>77179221
We'd love to have you Carlos but unfortunately we are in fact full
>>
>>77179265
wow rude
>>
>>77179110
And most do, what's your point?
>>
>>77178813
sage
>>
>>77178813
>invented English
Literally isolated mixture of german and irish.
>>
>>77178813
>car
It's how our ravens croak: car-car-car.
>>
>>77178839
>inbred twits trying to mimic their Norman overlords accent
>>
>>77179274
I said we'd love to have you
>>
>>77179274

If you mean your housemanship you have to be studying there in the first place.
>>
>all british people sound the same

Nah
>>
>>77179280
My point is that people from proud and glorious New England often have non-rhotic accents. Only shit Southerners or Midwesterners would say that "Brits can't pronounce for shit" because they don't pronounce the R in car. Something like "aluminum" vs "aluminium" would have been a better and more universal example
>>
>>77180148
>Nah
Nar*
>>
>>77178813
>pronounce words that end in "ar" like bar as "bah"
>pronounce words that end in "ah" like America as "Americar"
British people are fucking retards 2bh
>>
Well there are like a hundred different accents in the UK, at least we don't completely change words like pronouncing Premier as Premiere.
>>
>>77178813
Hey Cregg, would you mind taking your Hoonday and driving Meegan to Walmart to get some urbz? We need bayzil, orEGGano, and cilantro. And don't forget the aigs, Gram Crackers, zucchini, and eggplant. Oh and remember to check your meer sweety!
>>
tbqh british accents sounds better than american accents

Australian accent sounds cool too
>>
The English language in general is a mess when it comes to pronunciation. Don't blame the Brits.
>>
> Urbz
This is the Americanism I hate the most.
>>
>Brits can't pronounce for shit
Ever been to Scotland?
>>
>>77185197
Scotland is part of Britain you dumb kraut
>>
>>77185210
I know you fuck, that's my argument. They do pronounce their r's in Scotland.
>>
>>77178813
The r only being pronounced before a vowel sounds better anyway
>>
File: 1421294219918.jpg (24KB, 240x251px) Image search: [Google]
1421294219918.jpg
24KB, 240x251px
>Keith is pronounced 'Keef 'in England
>>
>invented english
>pronounces fire as fy-er
>>
>>77179386
t. ching long ping ting
>>
'Crisps' is the most autistic English word I've ever heard. That's the only thing I don't like about British English.
>>
>insects
>protects
>sects

>anything else ending in -ects

ew
>>
Come on Cregg we are going to wallmart to buy a meer
>Amr*cans
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.