[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How well-known is Game of Thrones in your country? The new season

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: game-of-thrones.jpg (324KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
game-of-thrones.jpg
324KB, 2000x1000px
How well-known is Game of Thrones in your country? The new season starts on Sunday.

There are youtube recordings of people gathered in bars here in America watching Game of Thrones. Do people in your country watch tv shows at bars? Do they watch sports on the tv in bars?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vob2_MSpXQc
>>
This is still going? I've only seen the first two seasons.

It's somewhat known I suppose.

Noone here goes to a bar to watch TV, most bars don't even have a TV. You go there to drink and talk, not watch TV.
>>
Well known. I'm going to a "premiere party" on my local club when it airs US time
>>
>>77177600
Two more seasons left.

There aren't any bars that cater to football fans and have matches playing?
>>
I like the show, and many of my mates watch it as well.

I browsed /tv/ once to talk about GoT. Never again. That board is an echo chamber for sociopaths.
>>
File: tv.png (122KB, 1003x759px) Image search: [Google]
tv.png
122KB, 1003x759px
>>77178812
/tv/ used to be good. Now it is really shit.
>>
>>77177518
Im from Mexico and if something is popular in USA it has to be in mexico too
>>
>>77177518
everybody knows of it. I have a few friends that watch, and many other who i have begged for years to start watching.

Never heard of tv shows in bars. But sport... well, football is common in bars.
>>77177570
That is horrifying. NO SUBTITLES!!!?!
I can't even watch alone without subs, just moving in the chair causes hearing loss of dialogue. Can't even image a room full of people. Perhaps they care more about fellowship than show.
>>
>>77181898
How's life where you are? Would it be weird for an American to go there in order to raise a family in a non degenerate environment?
>>
>>77181898
>tfw watching a british tv show/movie and can't find subtitles

I know your feel bro
>>
>>77182481
It's alright here, our very own little country.

It would be very weird. Not many foreigners here, those that are have a faroese husband/wife, or are just for work.
Don't know about non degenerate, cancers spreads. But the people, especially in the villages, still hold firm unto their bible and traditional christian beliefs.

The only easy way to move here is having a nordic passport. Passport from, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Iceland means you can just show up and stay forever. But otherwise it's very hard, you to ask for permission, have a job with a livable wage and behave yourself, then many years later you become a citizen.
>>
>>77177518
It's incredibly popular here. My teenage cousin is gonna spend the night of the premiere with me so I can find some stream even though he doesn't understand everything in English
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.