[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why hasn't Cuckada been nuked yet? >Anita Sarkeesian

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

File: C3VecohVYAA2JS9.jpg (66KB, 631x744px) Image search: [Google]
C3VecohVYAA2JS9.jpg
66KB, 631x744px
Why hasn't Cuckada been nuked yet?

>Anita Sarkeesian
>Stephen Guthrie
>Audrey Siegal
>Sakura Saunders
>Krazy KK
>Justin Trudeau
>First Genderless baby in the world
>Gender neutral bill
>Social Justice Tribunals
>Toronto
>>
It doesn't need to be. Just let it keep moving toward a rebound or its own collapse
>>
we are better than america
>>
The alt-right ought to show gratitude; faggots like Carl "Sargon of Akkad" Benjamin would be bagging groceries at Tesco if it weren't for Anita Sarkeesian
>>
>>77112558
aren't half of these alt right pseuds canadian anyway
>>
>>77112558
>sargoy of cuckkad
>>
File: pol.jpg (39KB, 480x504px) Image search: [Google]
pol.jpg
39KB, 480x504px
>>77112558

This.

Back to /pol/ OP
>>
>canadians defending that kind of shit

Guess they deserve it.
>>
File: C8K9s3JUQAITH2l.jpg (73KB, 640x641px) Image search: [Google]
C8K9s3JUQAITH2l.jpg
73KB, 640x641px
>>
>>77112789
How is he wrong
>>
File: 1494524572718.png (47KB, 894x650px) Image search: [Google]
1494524572718.png
47KB, 894x650px
>>77112558
>>
>>>/pol/

Back to your containment board.
>>
>>77112492
le praise kek xDD essjaydubwas #MAGA
>>
>>77112821
Unless Christian Canadians are performing terrorist attacks or other morally questionable acts, then their religion should not be attacked.
>>
>>77112492
https://youtu.be/r7T6qU16fT4
>>
>>77112492
>America calling any other country cucked
>57% white
>Run by corporations
>Literally going mainstream to hate whites and Americans are told to sit by
>Invaded by violent spics
>>
>>77112855
god i hate these
le smuggies xDDDDD post'em m'kekistanis
>>
>>77112492
You forgot Bryan Adams. Until this day, Canada hasn't apologized.
>>
Why does Canada drive Americans so utterly apeshit
>>
>>77112492
>Stephen Guthrie
>Audrey Siegal
>Sakura Saunders
>Krazy KK
Never heard of these people. I don't know why you fucks pay attention to these twitter celebrities (I assume that's what they are). The only way they can get attention is by creating controversy. They are new age shock jocks, professional controversy creators.
>>
>>77114294

Burgers are taught from birth that the USA is the greatest country in the world. So when they have a superior country literally on their doorstep it creates a lot of cognitive dissonance.
>>
File: 1499926775503.png (596KB, 957x856px) Image search: [Google]
1499926775503.png
596KB, 957x856px
>>77114314
Your country isn't doing so well either.
>>
>>77112558
carlgon of swindon btfo
>>
>>77114513
Did I ever say America was the best country in the world? No!
I am just saying you as a Canadian citizen should do more for your country instead of watching it going straight into the trash. Here in America there are opposing groups for everything which keeps more things checked, but in Canada there are hardly any.
>>
File: 1494146425001.jpg (97KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
1494146425001.jpg
97KB, 800x533px
Canadians get straponed by fat dykes then get beheadead by muslim transgenders then spreading hatred on whites on /int and leddit.

The eternal leaf
>>
>>77114564
I don't give a shit mate, so long as they're decent people.
>>
>>77114608
this photograph was taken in st petersburg
>>
>>77112558
Kek, the pathatic state of reactionary identity politics.
>>
>>77114564

This headline is extremely reaching and plays with tis criterea and wording to make it have shock value.

Australia is 4.2% Chinese, no where near the "Chinese takeover, everyone is Asian" that headline implies. Canada is alos a bit more at 4.5%

Notice how these 2 get called "t. Chang" constantly, yet you have almost 3x more of your population percentage as Mexican?
>>
>>77114608

>Antikvariat

Ah yes, the Swedish part of Canada.
>>
Just nuke Toronto (Or the whole GTA for good measure) and most of our cucky shit will disappear.

None of that bullshit flies in Western Canada. We should just fucking seperate already
>>
>>77113322
Fucking kill yourself Christcunt. If it wasn't for Europe gutting Christianity, you niggers would happily hanging niggers from trees while labelling everyone else as degenerate. Hell, many of you cancerous Christfags want to be able to do that now.

A religion is at best a set of bad ideas and all bad ideas stand to be attacked. Go on, start spamming fedora images and crying about the death of the West.
>>
>>77114632
Post your source for the 4.5% because I keep finding 15%.

https://www.immigroup.com/news/where-do-asians-live-canada
>>
>>77114753
He said Chinese, not "Asian".

Keep in mind we consider Indians "Asian" the 15% doesn't really mean much.
>>
>>77114753
asian includes everyone from syria to the philippines

http://www12.statcan.gc.ca/nhs-enm/2011/as-sa/99-010-x/99-010-x2011001-eng.cfm#a4
>>
>>77114681
People should believe whatever religion they want including Christianity as long as they don't start causing damage to properties and murdering people in the name of their god/gods/goddesses. I dislike all religions but that doesn't mean I am going to encourage a politician who will say "this religious group is problematic" when they didn't cause any sort of damage.
>>
>>77114813
This includes statistics from 2006 and 2011, it has been 6+ years since then.
>>
>>77114564
>Fairfax Media
Ebin.
There are more potato niggers in Australia then there are Chinese, anon. As for the actual article, pay attention to the click-bait a little more:
>only slightly more than half its residents had two Australian-born parents
Want to know why? Here is why:
http://www.abs.gov.au/ausstats/[email protected]/mf/3412.0
>At 30 June 2016, 28.5% of Australia's estimated resident population (6.9 million people) was born overseas.
Of that 6.9 million, around 2,125,000 migrated from the UK, Germany, Italy, and New Zealand. China makes up 2.5% of the population, which is less than the number of sheep shaggers who kayak their way over from NZ.

That aside, considering the age of our nation and its location, it is doing far better than most countries on Earth. Australia is right up there with Japan, Singapore and South Korea in terms of growth over time.
We've only been a united collection of trading states for a little over 100 years and from early 1800s the entire region was essentially either overgrown coastal bushland, gumtree mountains or red sand hell. Compared to how long it took the North American states to come together and build what they have done with the USA, it's actually rather astounding.

For whatever reason both American and English anons like to act all smug and superior when in reality their nations are falling apart with the world rubbernecking. Every other week there is a bombing or terrorist attack of some sort in the UK, while every other day there is a senseless shooting in the USA, accompanied by the ramblings of a senile billionaire people call their president.
The contrast between Canada and America is like the contrast between Israel and Palestine.

TL;DR:
>>>/pol/
下げる
>>
File: 10rji6.jpg (33KB, 450x399px) Image search: [Google]
10rji6.jpg
33KB, 450x399px
>>77114970
My title was meant to attract and shock Canadians which it did. I did not say America was superior. I know my country has problems like most countries do. Canadians and Australians get very butthurt if someone criticizes one or many tiny things about its country, such as yourself. Threads criticize America all the time here on /int/ and I laugh at all of them. I also make fun of America too.

It seems Canadians and Australians here on /int/ cannot laugh at themselves. You're all just a bunch of hypocrites. Put some ice on that butthurt please.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.