[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who do Slavs like and relate to better, North and Northwestern

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

Who do Slavs like and relate to better, North and Northwestern Europeans (Scandinavians, Germans, English, Scottish, Welsh, Irish, Finns and Balts) or Southern Europeans (Greeks, Albanians, Italians, Spanish, Portuguese, French)?
>>
>>77108778
North and Northwestern

but t.bh southern slavs probably relate to Southern more
>>
Probably right. East and West Slavs = Northern Europe. South Slavs = Western Europe.
>>
We (Slovaks) have nothing, absolutely nothing in common with Southern Europeans. Our closest nations would be Germans, Austrians and Hungarians.
>>
>>77109291
(Other than Czechs and Polaks) I actually dont know if we are closer with Hungarians or Polish people
>>
>>77109291
Not all slavs are Slovaks though.
>>
>>77108778
Balkan Slavs ARE Southern European you fucking idiot. Where do you think the Balkans is geographically located? Slavic is a linguistic category not an ethnic one.

Slavs in general follow some form of Southern Euro Christianity anyways, e.g. Orthodox or Catholic.
>>
>>77109830
That's only one branch though. What about East and West Slavs?
>>
>>77109864
>Slavs in general follow some form of Southern Euro Christianity anyways, e.g. Orthodox or Catholic.

Northern Europeans are protestants, that's one massive historical barrier for identification with each other. Poles suck vatican dick like it's their job, and Russians are dying for Constantinople to become Greek again.
>>
>>77109932
>Northern Europeans are atheist
ftfy
>>
>>77108778
We like Hungarians the most

Tbh I like the poorer Europe more, Spain, Greece, Italy, Ireland, Portugal, so ones that are currently in a worse situation than Poland. They're also more relaxed.
Turks are actually much better than I thought too. Real pleasure to talk to them. Arabs - the opposite.

Germans, especially West Germans, and French, are good but arrogant, and the Brits are stupid beyond measure (no kidding, Amerifats are stupid too, but they're at least polite). I'm generalising, of course, but the amount of dumb shit especially the English say and how little they know is striking. They also can't drink for shit. Good banter though.

Scandis - well, talk about religion, and they get all red on their faces and start shaking. They don't tolerate that subject, and that's stupid. They're also like Americans in the sense that they can't handle any banter, their humour is pretty limited, and they radiate that sense of superiority shoving it in your face - but unlike with French or the Germans, where it's all about being rich, the Scandis are about ideology ("we're better, because we're more civilised, equal, open and tolerant").
>>
>>77108778
tfw austria isn't good enough to be named
>>
>>77110708

You have been here for too long m8.
>>
>>77108778
>french
>southern Europe
>>
File: 1478677446672.jpg (85KB, 658x595px) Image search: [Google]
1478677446672.jpg
85KB, 658x595px
>>77110708
> in a worse situation than Poland.
>>
>>77109830
The Slavic soul is not compatible with Southern Europeanness. Greece is the only country in that peninsula that can be considered Southern Europe.
>>
>>77109291
Make sure you note that, Slovakia has NOTHING to to with damn dirty slavs.

I personally relate to southern euros better, north/western euros are an international joke at this point and mocking them would be redundant. I made one suck my cock and he felt bad about deporting me, you know
>>
>>77110708
>poorer Europe
>Ireland
How dare you, Wojciech. Don't you ever come to my country again.
>>
>>77108778
France isn't Southern
>>
>>77108778
>relate to
What does it even mean? They're all good except Muslims. Russians in general universally like any Europeans.
>>
File: 608.jpg (95KB, 405x540px) Image search: [Google]
608.jpg
95KB, 405x540px
>>77120332
>Russians in general universally like any Europeans.
Oh you
>>
>>77120500
Should I say "Want to have gaysex or suck dicks"? Where are you from, some arrogant place as Moscow/ I'm from a small town, people here literally worship Germans, Spanish, etc.
>>
>>77120685
>I'm from a small town
Which is apparently also in a parallel universe. I've never met anyone here who liked europeans.
>>
Slavs are slavs.
>>
>>77120841
Not telling u. It's common knowledge and I think it's a bait.
>>
>>77120841
You don't like yourselves? Funnily enough, that makes a lot of sense
>>
>>77120952
This meme stopped being funny 2 years ago
>>
[spoiler]all russians are pidors[/spoiler]
>>
>>77121003
>meme

>Russia (/ˈrʌʃə/ (About this sound listen); Russian: Poccи́я, tr. Rossija; IPA: [rɐˈsʲijə]; from the Greek: Ρωσία — Rus'), also officially known as the Russian Federation[12] (Russian: Poccийcкaя Фeдepaция, tr. Rossiyskaya Federatsiya; IPA: [rɐˈsʲijskəjə fʲJdʲJˈratsɨjə]), is a country in Eurasia.[13] At 17,075,200 square kilometres (6,592,800 sq mi), Russia is the largest country in the world by surface area, covering more than one-eighth of the Earth's inhabited land area,[14][15][16] and the ninth most populous, with over 144 million people at the end of March 2016.[17][7] The European western part of the country is much more populated and urbanised than the eastern; about 77% of the population live in European Russia.

hmm...
>>
>>77121283
Really made me think
>>
Of course North

But Italians good too
>>
>>77108778
Mostly ex-Yugoslavia. Most of us don't consider ourselves to be quite the same as the rest of ex-Yugoslavia culturally, but we have no relationship with the Austrians or Hungarians and we generally dislike Italians as a civilisational antipode of sorts. Slovenian and Serbo-Croatian being 85% intelligible helps too. One half of Slovenia travels to Croatia every year and tries to mingle with the locals, unlike on shopping trips to Austria and Italy (where relations are soured by their persecution of our minorities). So basically the only country in the world we relate to is Croatia, and Croatia has a completely different set of priorities and sympathies and in fact antagonises Slovenia constantly, but Croats being wily like Italians and Slovenians submissive, this doesn't translate into everyday life.
>>
Russians like Germans, don't care about Northern Europe. Swedes are literally considered faggots, finns are the same bydlo as russians themselve.
Southern Euro is just a place for vacation for rich people.
>>
>>77108778
Slavs have literally nothing to do with southern europeans. Even the ones living close to some of us like slovenians or croatians are aliens to these lands. But it's not a surprise considering we lived around the Mediterranean sea for more than 5,000 years while slavs Moved next to us "recently".
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.